****** Official WoW: Legion Thread ******

19,287 Views | 257 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by PatriotAg02
diehard03
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Were going start a fresh clear tonight, so we will see how far we get by Saturday.
TexanOdin
AG
Is there a more efficient way to level other than grind dungeons and occasional quests?
fta09
AG
That's all you can do. If you are in a guild and have access/gold, buy heirloom gear. It levels with you and provides XP buffs. Also, always log out in a city (Stormwind/Ironforge/etc) or an inn. You will earn rested XP which buffs the rate you gain experience.

The Darkmoon Faire is up this week as well, so you can head there, buy ride tickets, and ride the carousel for a 1 hour 10% rep/XP buff. If you're just going to queue for dungeons, you can sit here while you wait so you don't lose the buff.
Red Five
AG
I'm level 62 currently, and my /played time when I hit 60 was 1 day 12 hours, I think. I could have gone faster but I spent time on professions and going through zones when the quests were green just because I wanted to follow the stories. If you sat in Orgrimmar or whatever Alliance city of choice and just did random dungeons I think that would definitely be the fastest way. At my level right now, the first random dungeon is 15K XP and 10K for each subsequent one, plus whatever the dungeon xp bonus is, seems to be around 14K for the outlands dungeons I've done. Considering you can clear one in about 15 minutes, thats 100K XP/hour, plus another 30-40K here and there if its your first time in a dungeon and you can do the dungeon quests.
fta09
AG
Don't worry about professions until you get to Legion content. You can craft and collect Legion items from rank 1 so it's not that big of a deal.
Red Five
AG
Good to know. I've been flying all over the GD place trying to get herbs. On the plus side, wtf is with the economy these days? Surplus of gold from people who have been at max level for 15 years? I sold a couple stacks of kingsblood and liferoot for like 1500g total. That's more money than I had sitting on my 3 level 80s from WotLK combined.

And everything is cheaper now anyway. I had to beg and borrow money to get my first epic mount in vanilla and flying mount in BC. Now I just ran up to a stable master and bought everything they had because they were like 50g each. What a time to be alive.
tamusc
AG
Red Five said:

Good to know. I've been flying all over the GD place trying to get herbs. On the plus side, wtf is with the economy these days? Surplus of gold from people who have been at max level for 15 years? I sold a couple stacks of kingsblood and liferoot for like 1500g total. That's more money than I had sitting on my 3 level 80s from WotLK combined.

And everything is cheaper now anyway. I had to beg and borrow money to get my first epic mount in vanilla and flying mount in BC. Now I just ran up to a stable master and bought everything they had because they were like 50g each. What a time to be alive.
Remember that you can buy gold directly from Blizzard now, so it's really driven down the value of gold.
Red Five
AG
Good point. I'm definitely aware of using gold to buy tokens, forgot that that street ran both ways.
stridulent
AG
A lot of people that stuck it out through Warlords of Draenor made over a million gold by just constantly running follower missions on all their alts. So some of the weird market conditions are still a result of that as well.
AGSPORTSFAN07
AG
tamusc said:

Red Five said:

Remember that you can buy gold directly from Blizzard now, so it's really driven down the value of gold.
They're throwing gold at you. I've gotten 3 times the amount with my DH than I had with my main. Now I've only been playing since WoD but that's insane.
tamusc
AG
Very true, you get a **** ton of gold just from questing now.
adefect
I just renewed my account, add me : dragenn#1982
diehard03
Happy hunting in Tomb, boys.
PatriotAg02
AG
If anyone needs help/advice let me know. Been playing since Wrath. I don't mind helping at all.

Also, anyone excited for 7.3? Saw some PTR footage and it looked pretty cool. It was spoilery though. Also, check out the raid boss list for Argus. Pretty interesting.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.