Hacked twitter?

972 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by kb2001
Clavell
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Yesterday twitter added about 30 new people to who I followed which I deleted. Today another 200 were added which I deleted them and then changed my password. Anyone else have this problem?
benMath08
AG
Change your twitter password and the password of any other site that shares the same username/password. Add two-factor authentication on any sites that support it. Run malwarebytes.

Twitter almost certainly wasn't hacked, but it's possible a less-secure site that you use the same password on was. Or, you have malware. Or both.
Tomdoss92
AG
your computer...

AgLiving06
I had somebody from China try to access my Facebook page the other day...They were sure in for sad realization when they realized I don't really use it.
kb2001
AG
quote:
I had somebody from China try to access my Facebook page the other day...They were sure in for sad realization when they realized I don't really use it.
They don't care if you use facebook. Lots of sites use facebook for authentication, and they can use the page as they wish to pretend to be you
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.