Hey guys - with college football season almost upon us, (and since NCAA was generally dropped in mid- July) I am getting the itch to play this game again. I fired it up last night and the 2016/ 2017 rosters are almost completed. My XBOX gamertag is "SchruteFarmer" and I have played with 10-20 texaggers before.

Anybody interested in playing? A couple options -

1. We can be any team we want - and we bring them all into one conference so that we play a decent amount of user games every year.

-----Positives - Everyone gets a team they like, teams are relatively even in strength (if you want them to be)
-----Negatives - not realistic conferences, everyone starts out strong

2. We pick a conference (such as the SEC or Big 12) and pick teams in it. (positive - realistic, negative - teams won't necessarily be even)

-----Positives - Realistic conference with real matchups/ rivalries
-----Negatives - Some users will have much stronger teams than others or be "stuck" with teams they don't necessarily like

3. You can pick any team you want - and we leave them in the conference where they are. We will have some inter-conference matchups, but will schedule some out of conference matchups to get some user games on the schedule for teams out on their own (example - Boise State in the MWC)

-----Positives - Everyone can be a team they like, and not worry too much about picking a "lower" team as they will still be in their own conference.
-----Negatives - less user games with the opportunity for undefeated teams to get left out of the national championship