Frontier DSL Up and Down - anyone experiencing

607 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by JessicaShefty
BlazeHarper
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I have a few sites in CS and the next county over going out and bouncing up and down. Just curious if you guys are on DSL in the area or supporting any clients on a DSL circuit from Frontier and what you are experiencing.

Feels like they are configuring/playing/whatever with it internally. Tech support does not even address it as issue within the area and wants to schedule onsite.

Going to have to think of more creative answers than "what can I tell you Frontier sucks"
UmustBKidding
In my area the road construction has cut my DSL several times over the past couple of weeks. Tech complained that water infiltration due to all the rain is the cause of most of their tickets else where.
JessicaShefty
I am having this issue again today. Tech support says there is no issue, no outage, schedules tech to come out but I'll get a call later saying "your outage has been repaired".
JessicaShefty
Just got off the phone with frontier there is an outage again today and it is expected to be repaired by tomorrow.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.