Battleborn, anyone?

826 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by bevokilla
Gerald Tarrant
How long do you want to ignore this user?
was wondering if anyone has tried this game out. I played the beta weekend a few weeks ago, absolutely loved it, and bought the recently-released full game on Steam. pretty new to MOBAs overall (I've only ever dabbled in Smite) but finding it pretty easy to pick up with a mostly-friendly community so far.

mostly sticking with Orendi right now, I love the crazy burst damage she has after you get her leveled up a bit, and the hit-and-run tactic is crazy fun when there's an Isic or other tank to hide behind. campaign missions are surprisingly fun so far too, I'm not very far into them but the style and dialog is classic Gearbox

anyone else playing this one? hope that it doesn't get too overshadowed by Overwatch, as they seem to be very different games fundamentally despite the surface similarities

Guess I should add my Steam name: mSHUBES
Pman17
AG
I wanted to get it, but I think I'll wait. I played the beta and didn't click to well for me though I would like to play the campaign. The beta campaign had that sense of humor like Borderlands 2 had. I got a back log of games I need to work on.
PPAag06
AG
I have it. Played 3 missions so far but should start playing more soon as some other guys finally got it. Add me, SmokeyMacoch
Raggy09
AG
Heyo! Hit me up. GT: Anthrometal
Pman17
AG
$40 on Amazon!

http://www.amazon.com/Battleborn-Digital-Deluxe-PS4-Code/dp/B01DTJJYPK/ref=zg_bs_6427831011_4?tag=kotakuamzn-20&ascsubtag=8239a87fda72c468c4ec085e86766e961307892d&rawdata=%5Br%7Chttp%3A%2F%2Fkotaku.com%2F%5Bt%7Clink%5Bp%7C1778167718%5Ba%7CB01DTJJYPK%5Bau%7C5724028783693984903%5Bb%7Ckotaku

bevokilla
AG
Its also $40 on the PSN store
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.