Apple help needed for a non-apple user

530 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by boboguitar
ccard257
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
So I bought my wife an iPad for mothers day. I'd like to set it up so that it is connected to her accounts, get a few apps, load some pictures of the kid, etc. before I give it to her. My question is, will she be able to see that I did this from her iphone or laptop? If so, is there a way to do this without tipping my hand?

TIA
boboguitar
AG
Not unless she goes searching through her account.
ccard257
AG
I don't think she'd do that, just don't want her to get an email saying there's a new device on her account or something like that. Thanks.
OXDL45
AG
I think if you login to her iTunes or iCloud account on there that she would get a notification that access on a new device has occurred.

Call Apple support or look online if there is someway to work around this.
boboguitar
AG
quote:
I don't think she'd do that, just don't want her to get an email saying there's a new device on her account or something like that. Thanks.

I just added a new ipad earlier this month and looked through my email. I did get an email that says "Welcome to your new ipad" around the time that I put it on my account.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.