Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare

8,794 Views | 62 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Pman17
Raggy09
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Well, here's our reveal for the annual COD iteration.
Like always I'll withhold judgment till it comes out. But honestly it looks pretty interesting.
Saxsoon
AG
Wow that actually looked great. My last cod was blops 2. The song was a nice touch.

The story was very kill zone with the settlements attacking each other
jeffk
AG
I swear COD is going to turn into a HALO prequel at some point soon.
titanmaster_race
was gonna rag on this, but the whole space thing looks awesome
spieg12
AG
Right now I'm more excited for the modern warfare remastered.
bearamedic99
AG
the space looks cool, especially if they have dogfight battles. I'm just tired of reveals that are all cut scene and no gameplay
OldShadeOfBlue
AG
Won't be happy until COD goes back to WW2 or modern warfare.

Like the last four CODs I'm sure I'll get suckered into buying it.
Average Joe
AG
I'm on the same level. COD: Future Crap is just becoming Halo, or some terrible version of it. The last one felt like Titanfall without big robots. It's like they failed to realize that they could really just have the same game every year with updated maps and adding some new multiplayer modes. Maybe change a gun here and there or how you unlock stuff. People complain about it being "the same ol' COD" every time, but their sales didn't really reflect that.
Dro07
AG
Why can't they just continue Modern Warfare
Vade281
AG
This comes with COD4: MW remastered
agmrpink
AG
Call of Duty: Iiiiiiiiinnnn Spaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaace
Pman17
AG
Now that they've reached space. I assume they can't go further than that. Maybe they'll start over with the WWII games next year.
GiveEmHellBill
AG
I miss killing Nazis........
jeffk
AG
quote:

We can finally take out that Nazi moon base.
nomad2007
AG
You have to buy Infinite Warfare to get CoD 4 Remastered.

I just want to buy CoD 4 Remastered....I don't want the new one.
FL_Ag1998
AG
quote:

This x 10000000
Cromagnum
AG
quote:
quote:

We can finally take out that Nazi moon base.

Maybe you can play as thr nazis and bomb the moon.
AGSPORTSFAN07
AG
It'll be Titanfall 2 for me this year.
jabberwalkie09
AG
This might be the first COD I buy since MW2.
Agineer
AG
quote:
You have to buy Infinite Warfare to get CoD 4 Remastered.

I just want to buy CoD 4 Remastered....I don't want the new one.
THIS
HossAg
AG
COD 4 reveal gave me a boner
Vander
AG
If they can introduce zero G fights and spacesuit ruptures the it could be awesome. I have yet to place a game that did zero G without magnetic boots of some sort.
Aggie_Boomin 21
AG
Really hope they don't include exoskeletons, If I wanted jet packs I wouldn't be playing cod
spieg12
AG
Jet packs are in it. If you look closely at the trailer there are soldiers boost jumping over a tank at one point. There have also been game stop descriptions of the game that mention chain movements in multiplayer.
wee_ag
AG
quote:

Well, the new Battlefield reveal on Friday may fill that hole in your heart...
Raggy09
AG
I'd like to finally see a WWI Game done right. A man can dream I guess.
I Like Mike
AG
quote:
I'd like to finally see a WWI Game done right. A man can dream I guess.
So you want a game where you sit in a trench for six straight hours, go over the top and immediately get killed by machine gun fire? Sounds thrilling! Trench warfare sucked. Would be hard to make a WWI game IMO.
ryanhnc10
AG
This looks kinda dumb. That trailer did absolutely nothing for me for some reason.
jr15aggie
AG
quote:

Last one I played MP and enjoyed was Ghosts. I just can't get into the "future" ones with crazy gadgets and technology. Maybe I'm getting too old, but it's all just a bit much.

I prefer to go back to a more simplistic kill streak system and MP that was a bit slower paced with guns that I actually know & understand. People running on walls, jet packs, complicated upgrade trees, etc. is too much! Let's go back to simpler perks & gun upgrades... let's get back to urban environments with crumbled buildings... heck... I'm even missing those great levels with the tall grass and the jerks with the ghillie suites.

It's hard to explain exactly what I don't like about the new ones, but the MW series nailed it... they need to get that back.
bearamedic99
AG
quote:
quote:

Last one I played MP and enjoyed was Ghosts. I just can't get into the "future" ones with crazy gadgets and technology. Maybe I'm getting too old, but it's all just a bit much.

I prefer to go back to a more simplistic kill streak system and MP that was a bit slower paced with guns that I actually know & understand. People running on walls, jet packs, complicated upgrade trees, etc. is too much! Let's go back to simpler perks & gun upgrades... let's get back to urban environments with crumbled buildings... heck... I'm even missing those great levels with the tall grass and the jerks with the ghillie suites.

It's hard to explain exactly what I don't like about the new ones, but the MW series nailed it... they need to get that back.
Nails.

I'd much rather people being sniping across the map than tight corridors that are typical to COD where people get away with melee attacks.
DayAg!
S
CoD has been bad for quite a while. The last CoD that came out really worth playing was by Treyarch and that was World at War. After that, the maps continued to be small and you cant fly or ride anything. No destructive environment is another deal breaker. Doesnt compare with BF series. Or Arma or Squad. Just a money making arcade game that continues to fleece the up and coming generation of gamers that have parents that buy them everything they want. Might as well play Halo the way the new one looks. The last game I had was the first Black Ops. And I stopped there. Just couldnt get around the smallish maps and the same game engine over and over. All the reiterations of CoD have been just map packs from previous versions and resold as something new. The engine hasnt changed. That and porting because of the consoles, makes for a bad experience and truly not worth the money.

I will say however that CoD 4 was probably their best work.Dedicated servers on PC and we had a blast. And I am interested in seeing what they come up with on 4. If nothing else, at least for the music.
HossAg
AG
Black ops 2 was the last cod "worth" playing if you're gonna put it that way. WaW sucked, cod 4 was amazing and mw2 was pretty great. BO3 would be soooo good if there wasn't exo movement.

And as far as comparing it to battlefield, I love both and there's a reason you have both. Cod, when done right, is supposed to be a three lane map fast paced shooter, and it can be played competitively through arena mode. Battlefield is a big open free game that is pretty hard to actually make strategic, but the sheer scope and awesomeness of it makes it so fun and "big battle" feeling.

They both serve different purposes, and cod shouldn't be leaning towards bf or vice versa. I will say that cod is going too much towards sci fi halo type of gameplay, so I'll probably be playing COD 4 exclusively until they finally listen and ditch exos again.
spieg12
AG
You must have never played MW2 or Ghosts. MW2 had some big maps and Ghosts was crazy. Some maps were so big in Ghosts the score limits in TDM would rarely be hit. Ghosts is the last one I played a lot as it was the last boots on the ground one. I hate the new movement mechanics in AW and BO3.
HossAg
AG
Ghosts was just better map design and higher time to kill away from being one the best cods, honestly.
spieg12
AG
Yea I really liked ghosts. It is the first and only COD I hit Max prestige on. Awesome hit detection too only second to MW2. I tend to like IW games better than Treyarch so I want to like COD IW but the movement just sucks.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.