****Official The Division - PC****

5,271 Views | 78 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by AGSPORTSFAN07
agdoc2001
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
Anyone have the season pass? I've put so many hours into this the past few weeks that I'm considering getting it.

What are the benefits right now?

A silly hat.

Edit:
Actually, that was for playing the beta. No benefit then.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
nomad2007
AG
quote:
quote:
Anyone have the season pass? I've put so many hours into this the past few weeks that I'm considering getting it.

What are the benefits right now?

A silly hat.

Edit:
Actually, that was for playing the beta. No benefit then.
Is it....a nice silly hat, at least?
nomad2007
AG
New patch out Monday:

http://tomclancy-thedivision.ubi.com/game/en-GB/news/detail.aspx?c=tcm:154-245982-16&ct=tcm:148-76770-32

quote:
CONCLUSION
To sum up the list of changes brought with update 1.1 in regards to item drops and crafting, we will:

• Increase drop rates of High-End items on named NPCs (100% drop rate, actually)
  • Increase drop rates of Division Tech, to make it less of a bottleneck than it currently is
  • Modify loot tables for each named NPC, to make the hunt for loot more controlled
  • Increase conversion costs of lower quality materials to high quality ones, making it harder to convert low quality materials into high quality ones
  • Decrease construction yields, making it less interesting to farm lower quality items in order to obtain crafting materials, and because you'll get more High-End items as a whole
  • Increase cost of crafting High-End items, because High-End materials will be much easier to come by

These changes will not only make crafting and dropping more coherent towards each other, but will also make it feel much more fun and rewarding.

Not sure how I feel about that. I've been trying to get my character to 50 in the Dark Zone so I can craft the Aug and M1, but now you're going to have a 100% chance of a yellow drop from named enemies. I think this will increase the PVP around the landmarks, though, which should be fun.

jabberwalkie09
AG
The incursion mission is no joke.
Ozmandius
Yea, they are pretty rough. Should be on tonight to if anyone wants to roll DZ or incursion. 176 GS. Dredsen_15.
nomad2007
AG
I'm happy they're bracketing the DZ by gear score now, but the PVP is still horribly imbalanced in the top bracket. I met a guy who one shot me with his rifle, and I have 90k health with 60% damage mitigation. I was down before he even registered as rogue. That's a bit ridiculous, in my opinion.
DE4D
AG
Wish i had seen this before i solod the grind up to 30.
EFighter
AG
UBI account: EFighter99

Anyone still follow this thread? if so Im up for some coop.
DE4D
AG
DE4D_RAB
AGSPORTSFAN07
AG
Wow. I'm surprised this thread isn't 30 pages long.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.