Dark Souls III

20,302 Views | 195 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by TriumphForks
Tex117
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
SPOILERS

What is the "true ending?" I thought it was the usurpation of fire.

SPOILERS
Scotty Flamingo

DLC?
Scotty Flamingo
Scotty Flamingo
Dark Souls 3 DLC Ashes of Ariandel announced for October
Scotty Flamingo
Drake aTm
AG
Yesss
Scotty Flamingo
Got to play a little of the DLC last night.

So. Many. Wolves.
Scotty Flamingo
The onyx blade
Artorias
AG
DLC is really good, but a bit short on the PVE side - only 2 boss fights - due to the DLC adding some new PVP features/content. First boss fight is ok, but the second boss is really well done, and pretty tough.

Hoping the second DLC is more PVE-focused and longer.

Scotty Flamingo
Yeah that last DLC boss fight will go down as a classic
Scotty Flamingo
Anyone playing The Ringed City tonight?
spag.ag2003
AG
Still have to clear a boss to get to the access point but will definitely be getting into it at some point this week
spag.ag2003
AG
Finished this bad boy up last night with the optional boss...that victory eluded me for a little while.

Two bosses as difficult as any I've played in the series (have only completed Bloodborne and DS3) - more great content from FROM.

Next up: DS2
BQ2017
AG
good game
BadMoonRisin
AG
what a bump
jr15aggie
AG
Fired it up on the Series X the other day just to try out the new enhancements... 60 FPS boost is nice!
DallasTeleAg
Hmm... may have to try it again, if there are enhancements for next gen. Although, I still need to play the remastered Demon Souls.

TriumphForks
AG
Fitting. I just bought this the other day along with Dark Souls 2. Gonna finish 2 first before playing 3 but I can't wait. Need to finish these before Elden Ring.
Leeman
Love this game. Played through many times. Is it time to play again ?
jr15aggie
AG
DallasTeleAg said:

Hmm... may have to try it again, if there are enhancements for next gen. Although, I still need to play the remastered Demon Souls.

It's only on Series X FYI. MS has been enabling FPS boosts, auto HDR, etc. through their own software... it wasn't anything the developer did.

So I don't think the PS5 would have the same benefits for DS3... but heck, if you have the Demon's Souls remake available who cares.
TriumphForks
AG
Late to the party but finally beat this for the first time. I am now done with the entire Miyazaki Soulsbornekiro collection including all DLCs, etc. I did get to play the network test for Elden Ring and am very pumped for that to come out next year.

DS3 was incredible. I still give Bloodborne the edge as my favorite in the series but DS3 is a very strong and close #2. What an experience!

For the record playing the PS4 version of this game on PS5 offers a silky smooth 60FPS experience as well.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.