Candy Crush...Withdrawls....

2,182 Views | 13 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by AGSPORTSFAN07
Zip90aggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I acknowledge that this pretty trivial and minor in the big scheme of things, but is anyone else having issues getting the app to open and work on their iPhone today? I was in the middle of a game this morning and it suddenly closed the app and I haven't been able to open it back up since. When I select the App from the home screen, the "King" screen comes on and says "Loading", but after about 5 seconds the App closes down. Argghhhhhhhhh!
SeattleAgJr
had to look up candy crush....

is it not the same thing as bejeweled?
EMY92
AG
You might try uninstalling then reinstalling the app.
javajaws
AG
quote:
You might try uninstalling the app.
fify

Such an evil game
lobwedgephil
Same issue on my iPad.
fcag
AG
Working on my iPhone, but it looks like an update came through today. Stuff is moved around on the main track screen.
chipotle
Ha....wait...you serious?
Ganondorf
AG
It's totally not like playing 1000 hours of skyrim, cod, battlefield, mario kart huh?
fcag
AG
Candy crush is actually a nice "unwind" app to play at the end of the day. It's actually a lot more playable now that they give you freebies every day.
lawless89
I play it at work everyday when things are slow and it helps pass the time.
MSCAg
AG
Obligatory Cow Clickers reference
Zip90aggie
AG
The game works fine on my iPad, but not on my iPhone. I have escalated it through King.com and they are looking into it. I went through all of their suggested steps and nothing changed. Very strange, but I too am wondering if something occurred with the update that was rolled out yesterday as it happened when I made in an in-app purchase.

I deleted and re-installed the app. I have re-booted my phone. Nada.

Hopefully they find a solution soon before I establish a telethon. j/k.
Bregxit
AG
Crossy Road had a similar issue a few weeks back. One of the servers the game connects to was having issues so the app would crash when the connection failed.
ramblin_ag02
AG
Freemium is the devil. I fully expect Freemium Anonymous meetings to pop up within the next 10 years.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
AGSPORTSFAN07
AG
Patience is the anti-fremium weapon of choice.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.