Web Log Entry

1,527 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by TravelAg2004
Pro Sandy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I ran a honeypot over night just to see what scanners would hit. Found this in the log this morning.

02/09/16 08:49:45
Got connection from: ('84.2.20.49', 41559)
Received an HTTP request: b"HEAD towards the green fields outside. Watch the goats chewing the grass. What is the meaning of life? Life isn't about getting to the end. Goats know this. You should know too. Goats are wise. Goats are cute. Listen to them! This is the message. Love goats, love the Internet! \xf0\x9f\x90\x90 Kecske. HTTP/1.0\r\nUser-Agent: massgoat4u/1.0 (http://massgoat4u.megabrutal.com/)\r\nAccept: */*\r\nConnection: close\r\n\r\n"

So that's odd. So I went to the website.

#massgoat4u

I assume you noticed an entry in your HTTP logs that guided you to this URL. If not, then this page may be out of context for you.

What's this?
Being inspired by #masspoem4u, I try to repeat what they did: to distribute a unique HTTP request to all IPv4 addresses around the globe.

Why did you do this?
Just for fun. Because I can. For experiment.
Tailgate88
AG
Gotta appreciate a geek with a sense of humor. Now the dude needs to sell "Goats are wise. Goats are cute. " t-shirts. I'd buy one.
TravelAg2004
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.