NCAA football

3,013 Views | 14 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by MavsAg
Murder Hornet
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
its off-season and I used to get thru by playing NCAA football. Now that the game is dead I have some questions

Is there any possibility that the series comes back?
Is Madden worth it to scratch the itch?
ExPLK
AG
Not anytime in the near future and no.
Drake aTm
AG
Every time someone makes an NCAA football game thread, I get sad
redline248
AG
I mean, you can always play the last one. Does that one website still do updated rosters?
jr15aggie
AG
Who needs a new one? Mine just keeps going. Ags have won like12 straight Natys and my recruiting classes are beyond sick. And pretty sure construction had started for the new building to hold all the aggie heismans and other awards.
JDCAG (NOT Colin)
AG
quote:
I mean, you can always play the last one. Does that one website still do updated rosters?

You can still find copies of the roster for the last one.

I couldn't find the last one this fall - made me so angry. I know I have it somewhere, but I could only find the 2nd to last one - way less roster support on it.

Oh well.

No intention to buy a new Xbox or Playstation (still have Xbox 360), but if they ever announce a new NCAA Football game, I'll own one the day it comes out
Bobby Jimbo
AG
quote:
Yes, Operation Sports still has a community that creates the rosters. You can check them out here.

While we are on the topic, would anybody here be interested in starting an NCAA Online Dynasty with the latest rosters? You can even import real recruits into the game if I remember correctly.
ac04
madden 16 is really, really good. best madden in years. i miss NCAA, but madden is a great substitute
HossAg
AG
Madden 15 was better imo
thaed137
AG
Madden 16 gameplay is good, but the game itself is absolute crap. I can't tell you how many times it has frozen and messed up let alone the length of time it can take to load because they want OBJ to do the same 3 animations over and over on the load screen. I enjoy the game itself but Madden has become almost solely focused on the MUT that it has become stupid. I don't even play that portion of the game, just enjoy franchise with friends, so it is disheartening, even though I know they make the most money off of it due to people buying packs.
ac04
i can't recall any freezes ever. and i have played probably 2x a week since september. ps4 or xbone?
Aggie_3
never once had my madden freeze and this is the best one they have produced in years
Tomdoss92
AG
Love madden this year. Don't ever play MUT but I hear it is a cash cow for them.
thaed137
AG
It's the digital version on xbox. All of us have had issues with game freezing, can't start game with custom playbooks, etc... over the seasons we have played. It just feels like they tried to put all these bells and whistles in to cover all the flaws they didn't work out. Basically I won't get next years because of these issues.

Aggie_3
I have the digital version on PS4 and haven't had any issues with that stuff. so I think your problem is xbox
MavsAg
AG
I am still in a very active NCAA 13 online dynasty.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.