Hearthstone Nerds

128,524 Views | 1524 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by redline248
Vade281
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Not yet. I was running a spiteful paladin all the way up to rank 1. I want to get legend for the first time, but I'm going to run out of time! I keep an eye out here for decks that people post. Streamers I try not to follow much, and twitter is foreign to me to who to follow.

https://www.reddit.com/r/CompetitiveHS/
PSN/XBOX/Origin/Epic/Steam/Uplay: Vade281
www.twitch.tv/vade281_
Krys
AG
I actually hit legend for the first time yesterday with Control Lock. I saw a lot of tempo rogue and hadro druid right after nerf. It will be interesting to see what the meta looks like once everything settles down. Either way, the nerfs feel awesome!
redline248
AG
Did you still use dark pact?

And congrats on legend.
Krys
AG
Thanks,
I was running one dark pact and one lackey. It seemed to work well. I added two shroom brewers to make up for the lack of heal though
southtexasag
AG
Nm
Aggie_Outlaw
AG
Hit legend for my 4th time. 3rd season in a row. Slightly different variant of big spell mage. Feels good man.
http://www.hearthstonetopdecks.com/decks/witchwood-big-spell-mage-deck-list-guide/
redline248
AG
How many games did you play this month?
Vade281
AG
From rank1 to rank 5 after the Nerf. I wish that big spell mage worked for me haha.
www.twitch.tv/vade281_
Aggie_Outlaw
AG
redline248 said:

I'm not sure. I play on mobile only so I don't have deck tracker or anything that keeps track.
Aggie_Outlaw
AG
redline248 said:

I'm not sure. I only play on mobile so I don't have deck tracker or anything to keep track of stuff.
redline248
AG
If you are on android you can use an app called Arcane Tracker, I think. Not sure if it works on Apple
Vade281
AG
What would you trade for Sindragosa? I was thinking Lich King until I can craft.
www.twitch.tv/vade281_
Aggie_Outlaw
AG
redline248 said:

If you are on android you can use an app called Arcane Tracker, I think. Not sure if it works on Apple

Unfortunately, I play on my iPhone only. If anyone knows of something for apple devices please lemme know. I feel like it's always a disadvantage being on mobile.
Aggie_Outlaw
AG
jr281 said:

What would you trade for Sindragosa? I was thinking Lich King until I can craft.

Sindragosa isn't seeing much competitive play. That said it's so hard to say what you should do without knowing your collection, skill level, deck preferences, etc.
redline248
AG
Look for track o bot companion in the app store
redline248
AG
New expansion announced. Boomsday project. Can buy 80 packs for 79.99 which includes a hidden legendary, a card back, and a new warlock hero.

Or you can buy the usual 50 packs, which doesn't have the hero. Or can buy both.
bevokilla
AG
I am undefeated from 25 to 18 with token druid. Most common matchup is odd paladin which doesn't stand a chance. I will keep playing and see how high I can get with periodic play.
redline248
AG
Not sure if anyone will be, but if you're interested in some of the craziest games in hearthstone it has to be wild rogue vs wild priest.

https://hsreplay.net/replay/nEkz4gx2yYph9gsNxmP4vg
redline248
AG
What's everyone trying for Boomsday?
Brenner
AG
I've only been playing Whizbang. Haven't had a chance to fiddle with anything else.. what's working? Pulled the Paladin legendary that doubles healing, any idea if control pally is viable again? Also pulled both warlock legends that I will probably never play, and the hunter spell that pulls 3 minions out. Seems good for a deathrattle hunter deck.
redline248
AG
I played around with mech hunter yesterday. It can get some big stuff, but in reality the minion stats are too weak to keep pace with zoo. Paladin mech might be a little better, bc of stuff like equality+consecration. I don't think either have found the optimum decks, yet.

Control warrior is probably going to be really good. I think I'll craft Dr Boom today.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.