Bluetooth earbuds

7,784 Views | 41 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by zurcaled11
Pro Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I searched here when I found out my wife ordered a pair of Kanoa earbuds. They have completely shut down.
evan_aggie
AG
I've tried two different pairs of TaoTronics earbuds and have been really impressed.

I had the older style and the newer style. They both work well, with the older ones lasting 5-6 hours and the new ones 6-7 hours (and are smaller). I like the newer ones having the separate little control area for volume and functions.

m-walker
AG
Pro Ag said:

I searched here when I found out my wife ordered a pair of Kanoa earbuds. They have completely shut down.

Did anyone get burned with no refund? Seemed like a scam.
Al Bula
AG
Yep, I am out $150 bucks. I wanted those earbuds to be real very bad. I will submit a credit card refund request to chase. Who knows, I might get lucky.
Al Bula
AG
Bought some 60 dollar earbuds from amazon called iouiou. They do drown out the noise at the gym and stay in my ears fine. Onlly issue I noticed is the right side drops connection when paired to my laptop but they don't drop when paired to phone.
Thomas Ford 91
AG
Jabra elite sport. Now only $179. Worth it. Seal in the ear when you want excellent sound. Has electonic passthru tech when you want to hear the world around you.
Al Bula
AG
Thomas Ford 91 said:

Jabra elite sport. Now only $179. Worth it. Seal in the ear when you want excellent sound. Has electonic passthru tech when you want to hear the world around you.
if these 60 dollar earbuds don't work out (30 day no questions asked return policy) don't work out I'm going to look into those Jabras.
zurcaled11
AG
Are there any Bluetooth 5.0 headphones out yet? It is my understanding that the headphones themselves need a new Bluetooth component to utilize the range benefits of Bluetooth 5.0.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.