Sprint LTE update in Austin

1,236 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by Marklar
MaroonStain
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
My phone updated early, early this morning. New little LTE icon at the top of the screen. Annndd big increase in speed! Impressive!!!
SeattleAgJr
TxAgg07
AG
How well does Sprint work around town? I have AT&T and want to switch to something cheaper. I've heard bad things about Sprint in Austin.
MaroonStain
AG
I pay bout 115-125 for LG G4, galaxy tablet and 1GB hotspot. I have good to great reception everywhere except Southwest Pkwy but that is the Bermuda Triangle for everyone.
Gator2_01
AG
Wife has been using Google Fi and it's great here in ATX. Once my Nexus5x is shipped I'll be with them as well.
MaroonStain
AG
I locked into Sprint for another 2 years to get my LG G4 for $34.
TxAgg07
AG
That's good to hear. I've read very mixed reviews about it.
MaroonStain
AG
Mostly bad opinions of Sprint are due to tad slowers connecting speeds and the fact that they are not AT&T / Verizon. I am a heavy user between social media, web, music, games and job searching so I like not worrying and pinching on how many MBs I use. When I take the stupid tablet off my bill then it will be below $100 per.
Marklar
AG
With Sprint, you either have 4g that is actually pretty quick, or you have 3g that you can't even send an sms over. (Atleast that's my experience).
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.