Xbox one for $200 ish w 360 or ps3 trade

1,324 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by GoAgs92
Tomdoss92
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

Didn't see this posted but in case anyone else is hanging on to a 360.

Best Buy is doing a trade for auto $75 coupon good towards any Xbox One for any working 360 or PS3.
If it is a 250 GB E 360 (mine worked with an S 250 GB) or a PS3 slim then you get an additional $75 gift card.

I picked up the gears of war Xbox one for 217 (350-75-75+tax) as a second One. you can get any bundle/standalone, i just wanted the cheapest one they had in the store.

The trade console just needs a power cable, turn on/off and open tray, and have the warranty seal in tact.

Best Buy details

Good through 10/3 so only a couple days left. My 360 was having problems cutting out on games with the kids... now they can have an XBONE and access to my EA Vault/games library so no more double buying.
BEaggie08
AG
You got my hopes up.

I have a Fatboy PS3 and I replaced the original HDD. So, even if they took it, $75 isn't worth it.

Oh well.
E
AG
Stopping by Best Buy on my way home
Kampfers
AG
Wow. Wish this applied to the PS4 because if I could get 150 off my ****ty old 360 I'd definitely round out my console collection.

As it is I'm almost tempted to buy a second XB1, but there's literally no reason for me to do that.

(edit - actually given the terms i'd only get 75 for my 360, still would consider it for a ps4 though).
boy09
AG
quote:
You got my hopes up.

I have a Fatboy PS3 and I replaced the original HDD. So, even if they took it, $75 isn't worth it.

Oh well.
Same. My 60gb launch model is still going strong.
aggie5857
AG
I took my 360 to trade it in for 100 dollars credit. Turns out it's so old they only offered me 12.50 for it and he told me with a straight face. I spent more than 12 bucks on gas just to get to GameStop.
02skiag
AG
I traded the original core 360 with no hard drive for $100 at a Microsoft store. I don't know if they are still doing that deal though.
GoAgs92
AG
blah...my kids stupid 360 got the red dot of death 2 weeks ago...
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.