Anybody playing the Black Ops 3 beta?

968 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by MidnightMugdown
Bigsteve713
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I've got it going on xbox1. I have to say, I'm having a good time with it so far. I've played COD religiously since COD4 but couldn't get into advanced warfare. But playing this beta has me getting back into it. plus the full game will have zombies which I love.

If anybody wants a beta code I have 2 I can give out, just let me know.

GT: Durrrtysouth713
agfan2013
AG
I'll take a code if you still have an extra to try it out, but from what I've seen I don't think I'll be buying. I don't like all these extras they keep adding to it, I want just a regular modern warfare or WWII era game
SeattleAgJr
Bigsteve713
AG
FRM23-QVT2H-QYKRR-MFKHK-466XZ

so to activate it you have to go to xbox.com and log in and change your region to Brasil, then enter the code and it'll work

I know I know........
agfan2013
AG
Got it to work, I think. Should be downloading now. Thanks
SeattleAgJr
Madmarttigan
AG
Probably still has terrible lag compensation issues like every other COD game since BO2.

I find it hard to get excited about COD these days, I absolutely LOVED MW1 and 2. Black ops 1 and 2 were decent, and I thought advanced warfare was garbage.
SECivil Ag-11
AG
tried the beta on the ps4. There's some influence from AW but overall it just looks like they're trying too hard because they know it's getting stale. But I won't deny that it was fun while I played it, though I experienced some bad lag issues.
AggieJ29
AG
I'm done with COD, have been since BO2. It has gotten so bad at this point, the way I see it is, why should I buy this game? It will be just like the one that came out a year ago, and there will be another one just like it released a year from now. So why buy any of them? They're just absolute garbage.
jeffk
AG
Surprised you didn't preorder this one.
jeffk
AG
Seriously though, played a few matches. Game mechanics are fun, movement seems solid. More gadgets than I'd ever use.

Probably not going to buy since I don't have time anymore, but it was fun sitting around with a few family members watching as we took turns getting owned.
MidnightMugdown
Anyone else have more codes?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.