Dota 2 Thread

956 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by wheelskjm
GradChemist
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Howdy,

I'm a first year grad student starting this year and was hoping to see if anyone on the forum was up for playing some dota. I'm not trying to start any **** with league fans, although that seems impossible to avoid.

I'd like this thread to be a general board for dota 2, as well as a place that people can post their steam usernames to find local people to play/meet up with. Hopefully there is at least some interest.

My ID is ultimatequix

I'll update the OP as necessary if people are posting their IDs, maybe include MMR if you care enough. Thanks!
TexasAg2002
My ID is Nifedipin

however I can only play late in the evening, mostly for one game a night, and I suck at the game to boot.
srob2004
AG
steam id is captdyck or name is BrownestGringo

We play most nights, there is a good 10-15 of us total in the group, mostly aggies. (couple of tech tards got in but they are ok folks)

Add me and message me. I've been playing dota for about 11 years so I'm the old fart in the group

Oh and MMR is not that great a measure. I'm happy to play ranked or unranked, I really do not care. Just found the MMR grind to not be worth my time as much(as in HON). /Soapbox
wheelskjm
AG
Been playing dota since TFT. Stopped for 7 yrs and picked it up again last year or so ago.

I've gotten on a phoenix kick lately and am on a 9-1 win streak in MMR ~2400 range (had been randoming for awhile and brought my MMR way down)
srob2004
AG
wheels -> what is your steam ID?
wheelskjm
AG
Added everyone on this thread. =D
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.