outsourcing small business IT needs

1,272 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by wrestler85*
CapCity12thMan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I am looking to change our IT services provider for a number of reasons. We are a company of 25, mostly remote software developers and sales people. There are about 5-6 of us in the office. If anyone knows of or wishes to pass this post onto someone who does small business IT services and support, please post here how to get in touch with you.

thanks
92_Ag
AG
You might want to include what city/state in which you're looking for support.
kb2001
AG
What services are they supporting, and are you open to using cloud services?
CapCity12thMan
AG
Sorry...Austin
CapCity12thMan
AG
Right now they are handling mostly networking, firewall, VPN and desktop support. I want everything in the cloud and know what I need to do, just need hand to do it...
Collegeboy06
AG
Cap,
I can help you out with your IT systems. Would you have time for a phone call next week to go over your goals, and needs for your system? We have a virtual private cloud that from your initial statement sounds like a possible good fit.
CapCity12thMan
AG
Sure reply to my Texaga name at hotmail dot com
GrayAg
AG
Aggie Owner
wrestler85*
AG
My company is nearing completion of a platform designed to provide what it sounds like you are looking for. I'll be happy to tell you what we are doing and see if it's a match...
khargrove at v-theory.com
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.