Outlook archives - how to combine

523 Views | 0 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by kb2001
Garrelli 5000
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
is it possible to take an existing PST file and move all archived emails into a single folder without maintaining the sub-folders they are stored in?

Additionally can Outlook be configured so that all emails from folders designated for archiving are stored in a single folder without it archiving the folder structure - just put all of the emails in a single folder?

The only way I can think to perform my second question is to create an outlook rule that takes every email I receive and copies it to a designated folder, then only archive that designated folder.

The first one is what is stumping me.
kb2001
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
For the first one, I don't of an automatic way to do it, I imagine you'll be moving emails into the directory manually

For the second, you can be more specific with your archive rules. If you just enable auto-archive, it will maintain the directory structure. If you specify your own archive rule, it will archive them to whatever directory structure you like. You would have to do it for every folder though
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.