SO MUCH STAR WARS!!!

6,818 Views | 47 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by HeadGames
Madmarttigan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Who cares about vehicles from the first 3? I'm fine with acting like they don't exist lol.

The one truly detrimental thing to me is no space battles, but I guess that depends on if you mean no air to air combat period or just no space battles? As long as there is some form of air to air combat I'm good with it. Although I would truly love just an all out tie fighter vs xwing dog fight game mode.

And the AT-AT?? I can see player targeting maybe but you do realize how slow those things move anyways, its basically like a stationary gunner, so I'm not sure what the complaint is on that one.
agfan2013
AG
All I know is in a 10+ year old game (Battlefront 2) there were: more players on the battlefield, dedicated space battles, humans could drive the large vehicles like the AT-AT, and characters/vehicles/locations from both trilogies.

Jesus, you people have become so desensitized to developers ripping you off it doesn't bother yall anymore. I'm not saying I for sure won't buy Battlefront 3, but this stuff has certainly given me pause. It's just lazy development, do the minimum to get people to buy a game and charge even more for later DLC.
Predmid
AG
I won't believe one iota of the hype on SWB until the game is out.

It is EA.

The ultimate sinners regarding Bullshots.
mid90
AG
quote:
I won't believe one iota of the hype on SWB until the game is out.

It is EA.

The ultimate sinners regarding Bullshots.
Predmid
AG
QUestion 1: How big a server farm did it require to render that footage "in game"?
Madmarttigan
AG
How dare you disrespect EA like that, they have a great reputation for putting out fully playable multiplayer games and not pushing them to the market too early.
KidDoc
AG
quote:
How dare you disrespect EA like that, they have a great reputation for putting out fully playable multiplayer games and not pushing them to the market too early.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
DayAg!
S
20 vs. 20.. well I guess the console crowd has hindered things again. I'm used to playing 32 vs. 32 but I guess in their haste they nixed that.
Ag03 CQE
AG
Any word on when it will be released on Wii?
wee_ag
AG
Moar info:

It's got scopes, but no iron sights on weapons that wouldn't have them (i.e. blasters)

http://www.vg247.com/2015/05/06/star-wars-battlefront-will-not-have-aiming-down-ironsights/
jeffk
AG
Explains why stormtroopers are such terrible shots.
Predmid
AG
And they lost the original jango dna. They had to resort to making clones of clones of clones, and if you've ever seen Michael Keaton's classic film Multiplicity, you know cloning clones is never a good idea.

Also explains why stormtroopers seem to get worse as time goes on.

Original clones: take down almost all the Jedis simultaneously across the galaxy? No problem.

Mark IV: Capture five people and two droids while they are trapped in your own moon sized space station? Nope.

Mark VI: Take down a tribe of stick and rock wielding stuffed animals with blaster rifles and giant walking tanks? Oh hell naw.
wee_ag
AG
At least we get to drive AT-STs

http://www.vg247.com/2015/05/07/star-wars-battlefront-atst-playable/

HeadGames
AG
Or the AT-AT act like a Titan from battlefield 2142!!

Sorry if someone already said this. I didn't read page 2.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.