Heroes of the Storm Beta Keys

11 Views | 76 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by srob2004
chase128
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'm hoping we do get a Diablo support, like Cain or a Monk, since they are releasing a lot of Diablo themed stuff in the near future.

I'd imagine we'd get a host of StarCraft stuff when Legacy of the Void gets closer to release. A StarCraft warrior, like Fenix, is much needed.
SF2004
AG
We need to get a battle tag list going.
PMD03
AG
I just started playing this past week. I bought Gazlowe with saved up coins. Price of heroes and skins seems high.

My tag is agtuono. I have some TexAgers from D3 on my list but haven't seen anyone on this yet.
rhutton125
AG
Well, we saw at Blizzcon that we'd be getting the Butcher, female Crusader (check) and the Skeleton King. So we've got at least one more non-support on the way. Hopefully we can get a Mephisto and Monk before this is over. Baal would be nice too.

I imagine we'll get a wave of Starcraft heroes as Legacy of the Void approaches. Whenever that may be.
Fresh Off The Boat
I definitely prefer Dota 2 if I'm just quick matching because teamwork and objectives are not always followed in the random matches.

I don't remember what my user is, but I'll update this post with it when I get home if anyone wants to group.
SF2004
AG
Dota 2 is a broken game when it comes to pub play. So many of the heroes require coordinating picks and team play or they "pub stomp". Also it sucks getting stuck for 45 minutes in a game you know is lost.

Hots is much better for the everyday gamer.
Madmarttigan
AG
started an official thread to get a btag list going.
srob2004
AG
It does require coordination, but any moba does. You can 1v5 and win in HOTS?

They are team games, like basketball, hard to be successful if your guard keeps passing the ball into the stands when making entry passes. It sucks when people don't communicate but if you have that issue, get lots of friends and play with them. We have enough on almost every night for complete in house matches(so 10-15).

We have a local group of ags plus the entire Texas E-Sports League. (which is a little under 100 people)

The rubber band effect introduced in 6.83 helps with the "woe is me, all is lost" game. It did get nerfed a bit in 6.84 but I've won plenty of games that looked pointless 15-20 mins in. I've lost games the same way. Eitherway, I've seen massive winning and losing streaks in Dota 1, Hon, Dota2, etc. Games just seem to balance to a 50/50 win % in a large chunk of time.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.