Any NBA 2K15 players here?

1,725 Views | 27 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by tmaggie50
Hickory High
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I play this game religiously. Looking for some people to play with, specifically online.
AgsWin2011
AG
What system? I've been thinking about picking this up.
Hickory High
AG
Xbox One
PooDoo
AG
I play with my created player in the park every now and then... GT: NuclearPalsy
TheNotoriousP.I.P.
AG
PS4 player here, I play this more than pretty much anything else
PSN ID: dukeofyork1280
Born N Bred Ag
AG
Love the game! Im on xbox one username is BOOMsnife but i don't know how much online i would do.. Ive never played online before but i will say I'm pretty decent.
Phil Miller
Ps4: fmz65
slickag2007
AG
I had the game but quickly realized that I'm terrible at Basketball video games. Especially this one. Had to trade it in and get a game that didn't make me want to throw a controller across the room. But i'll admit that it is 100% my lack of skill and not the game's fault. I think the game wouldve been amazing if I was decent at it.
WES2006AG
AG
I play as well. Xbox One WES2006AG
Hickory High
AG
quote:

Sounds good. You play MyPlayer?
Kampfers
AG
quote:
I had the game but quickly realized that I'm terrible at Basketball video games. Especially this one. Had to trade it in and get a game that didn't make me want to throw a controller across the room. But i'll admit that it is 100% my lack of skill and not the game's fault. I think the game wouldve been amazing if I was decent at it.
I'm in a similar position. I can't figure out guard play for the life of me, and my outside shooting is inconsistent at best. But post play is ridiculously easy.

Once dominating the block got boring, I had enough and haven't played since.

Plus there was no incentive to start a new career and learn the game as I went because it would have made me play every single game that first season again which was incredibly frustrating (why not allow simming for the first season?).

Things might have changed a bit this year, I had 2k14, but I'm fairly certain this was my experience with the 2k series in the past as well, once they added the skillstick or truedribble or whatever they call the right stick.
mAgnoliAg
AG
I'll be ordering tomorrow at 2.
WES2006AG
AG
quote:
quote:
I'm in a similar position. I can't figure out guard play for the life of me, and my outside shooting is inconsistent at best. But post play is ridiculously easy.

Once dominating the block got boring, I had enough and haven't played since.

Plus there was no incentive to start a new career and learn the game as I went because it would have made me play every single game that first season again which was incredibly frustrating (why not allow simming for the first season?).

Things might have changed a bit this year, I had 2k14, but I'm fairly certain this was my experience with the 2k series in the past as well, once they added the skillstick or truedribble or whatever they call the right stick.

You should try this years game, it is VERY different from 2K14. I resold 2k14 a few weeks after buying it, a really terrible game. I gave 2k15 a shot and it is a lot better. They fixed the shooting.
WES2006AG
AG
quote:
quote:

Sounds good. You play MyPlayer?

I don't. I am about to finish a season in career mode and am looking for something else to do on the game. Maybe I will give that a try.
Hickory High
AG
I really wanna get a group together to run at the Park with. If yall haven't done it, I recommended it. Best thing 2K has done to their basketball games in years.
mAgnoliAg
AG
It's supposed to be $10.99 right now but it's not
mAgnoliAg
AG
Nvm just got it, but it says it won't ship out until April 15th. I guess everybody was ordering at once.
htownag08
AG
quote:
It's supposed to be $10.99 right now but it's not
I just ordered it and it was at that price.
mAgnoliAg
AG
Does yours say it'll ship out on April 15th?
htownag08
AG
Yea that's the date it gave me as well
mAgnoliAg
Hickory High
AG
Dang that's a long time
mAgnoliAg
AG
quote:
Dang that's a long time
mAgnoliAg
AG
Looks like it's gta for another 2 weeks
htownag08
AG
Yea definitely didn't think it would take that long - but for $11 I'll surely wait. Looks like more time for BF:Hardline
Joe Cole
I had never played a 2k game, but picked up 2k14 at gamestop, liked it but took it back after a few days with an eye on 15

where are you ordering it for 10?
Bulldog73
AG
Where are y'all getting it for $11? I need in on this.
Bulldog73
AG
Joe, I searched and saw that it was yesterday only through amazon or something. Crap.
tmaggie50
AG
Where are you finding it at for that price?

Should have read further. False Alarm, sorry
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.