What should I buy off the Xbox Live Store?

2,387 Views | 17 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by PatAg
slickag2007
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I have 70 bucks in credit on the Xbox live store and I want some recommendations on what to buy with it. Here's what all I have played on my xbox one thus far.

Destiny
Watch Dogs
NBA 2K15
Assassin's Creed Unity
Halo: Master Chief Collection
Lego Marvel
Shadow of Mordor

I also have Borderlands: Handsome Collection reserved. So what does everyone suggest that I get?
SECivil Ag-11
AG
Ori and the Blind Forest just came out and it's getting critical acclaim. Just $20. Going to pick this one up on PC.

Haven't personally played Sunset Overdrive but heard it was overall pretty fun.
Walter Kovacs
AG
dragon age?
slickag2007
AG
I've been contemplating Dragon Age or Final Fantasy Type-0. I really hated Dragon Age Origins for some reason so it makes me hesitant for the new one. Anyone know alot about Final Fantasy Type-0?
jeffk
AG
Love HALO and AC single player right now.
Bryan98
AG
Dragon Age is free to play on XB1 until the 16th. Sample it now!
Wrec86 Ag
quote:
What should I buy off the Xbox Live Store?

I have 70 bucks
0.00014 chicks at the same time.

/bad joke
SECivil Ag-11
AG
Saw Rayman Legends is free off GWG. That was one of my favorite platformers of the last console generation (was re-released for XB1 and PS4). Great game, be sure to download that one for sure.
MGS
Dragon Age is also on sale for $38 on Xbox Live

Take a look at Far Cry 4
jr15aggie
AG
Far Cry 4 and Sunset Overdrive are at the top of my to do list.

I'm also gonna check out Dragon Age for free this weekend... downloaded yesterday.
bearamedic99
AG
Has anyone played Ori and the Blind Forest yet?
slickag2007
AG
A friend is going to loan me Dragon Age. Played the free version and had a blast this afternoon. So my question still stands. Should I wait until something awesome is coming out?
bigbass1170
AG
Downloaded it a few hours ago and it's a blast so far. It's also absolutely gorgeous. I didn't think a side scroller could look that good.

Definite buy in my opinion.
SECivil Ag-11
AG
I read the other day that the XB1 version was having problems, but fortunately it looks like they got them fixed. That said, +1 on Ori. If AAA games have a year anything close to the atrocity that was 2014, Ori and the Blind Forest can very well win several GOTY awards.

Also, if you're into great looking platformers, please please please check out Rayman Origins, Rayman Legends (currently free on games with gold, as aforementioned), and Child of Light. They're the best things Ubisoft has put out the last couple years.
Azariah
AG
If you haven't played it yet pick up Shadows of Mordor.
wee_ag
AG
Ori is fantastic. Also, Hand of Fate is a lot of fun.
slickag2007
AG
Child of Light was amazing. And I've been playing through Rayman Legends since it's free. I've played Shadow of Mordor already, and I'm not real sure about Ori. I've heard it doesn't feel very balanced difficulty wise.

I've really been enjoying Dragon Age Inquisition so far. So i guess I'll keep the credit for a while until I find something I can't pass up.
k20dub
AG
I got a $50 gift card for Christmas and I've just used it to rent movies. Another option to consider.
PatAg
AG
Just another thumbs up for ori and the blind forest
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.