Windows 10

1,309 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by Eliminatus
Vade281
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anyone playing around with the preview version of Win 10? I find it a nice blend of 8 and 7. I'm most excited about the built in xbox support as well as the streaming of xbox one to any windows 10 machine.
YouBet
AG
Is it a more seamless experience compared to 8.1? I like 8.1 ok but it's really bipolar with the W7 Start bar added on after the fact.
Barry Kripke
AG
Win10 is really good.
tlepoC
AG
Ready to use as primary os? I haven't kept up this round but enjoyed 7 and 8 betas.
Vade281
AG
I've never had a computer with Win8, but I feel right at home with win10
Sentinel
AG
Definitely enjoy 10 more than 8.
Big_Russ
AG
quote:
Ready to use as primary os? I haven't kept up this round but enjoyed 7 and 8 betas.
From what I read it is still a bit unstable. Freezes are pretty common on current builds.
HossAg
AG
I like the fact that windows 8 users can upgrade for free. I'll wait till then. Not tryna mess up my stuff.
Sentinel
AG
quote:
Not tryna mess up my stuff.

VirtualBox is your friend if that's the case.
PeekingDuck
AG
I imagine 10 is a clean-up of 8.1... which sounds good enough to me. 8.1 is leagues better than what they started with!
HossAg
AG
I have no problem with 8.1 paired with start8 menu.
Eliminatus
AG
Not gonna lie. Extremely excited about Win10. hopefully they can get a decent build commercially right off the bat. A LOT of people are viewing this with interest and a premature buggy release could be horribly damaging.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.