New Google campus plan

1,709 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by Longstreet
Post removed:
by user
Sentinel
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I want.
RebAg13
chipotle
Does this do anything or is this just a PR nut flexed?
agracer
AG
quote:
The concept was produced by the firms of Thomas Heatherwick and Bjarke Ingels, two of architecture's fastest rising stars. Heatherwick Studio, based in the UK, was responsible for the torch at the London Olympics. The Bjarke Ingels Group, based in Denmark, is working on a trash-to-power plant in Copenhagen that will double as a ski slope

and that qualifies them for a project like this how...??

Search for the video online and tell me you want these two guys designing your new building...I've been in meeting with architects like these guys....60-minute meeting stretch to four hours.....
Post removed:
by user
hatchback
AG
Bjarke Ingles and Thomas Heatherwick are two of the best designers/architects in the world right now. Google hiring both of them is incredible. I can't wait to see this project come to fruition.
WoMD
They have yoga sessions at work? I sure hope that yoga pants are a required uniform for the female employees. And yes, I live here. But no, I haven't been run out of town by the femenazis yet.
MGS
I wouldn't want to be under all that glass during an earthquake.
Longstreet
quote:
They have yoga sessions at work? I sure hope that yoga pants are a required uniform for the female employees. And yes, I live here. But no, I haven't been run out of town by the femenazis yet.
That could be both good and bad. There needs to be some sort of screening process I think.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.