Smart Phone Help

877 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by Mark Fairchild
Mark Fairchild
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Howdy, I am very tired of paying nearly $200 per month for two iPhones and an iPad that about all we do on is talk, text and view the internet. I understand that there is an option to purchase the phone and then use a SIM card from the provider of choice to greatly decrease the monthly bill. How does this work?
Gig'em, Ole Army Class of '70
AggieT
AG
Check out Cricket Wireless. I pay $45 per month for unlimited talk, text and 5 GB if data. No contract.
jcag15157
AG
I second Cricket.

Been using them for over a year now, and wife and I couldn't be happier.

I have an Android phone, she has an iPhone 6.

They are actually running a deal right now for a similar plan to the one mentioned above with 20GB of data for only $55 a month
agracer
AG
5 phones on t-mobile, 2 with 3GB of data (with rollover), unlimited talk/text for $110/mo.

If you have an AT&T iPhone and it can be unlocked, you can use it on t-mobile with no need to buy a new phone. But I will caution you that anything older than a 5 will be on older antenna bands and the reception will drop outside the city and in bldgs (learned that this weekend when I bought a new phone).
Mark Fairchild
AG
Thanks! Looking into Cricket, will visit the store in my town today.
Gig'em, Ole Army Class of '70
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.