It is 4K time, any advice?

15,948 Views | 145 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by chipotle
PrincessButtercup
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:

Ended up going with the LG over the Vizio almost entirely because we have a nice LG sound bar, the tv talks directly with the soundbar and moves all of the controls to it onto the TV's remote.

I have the Vizio and a Samsung soundbar, and as soon as I turn on the tv, the soundbar turns on and is entirely controlled by the vizio tv remote...
JonLobb
quote:
quote:

Ended up going with the LG over the Vizio almost entirely because we have a nice LG sound bar, the tv talks directly with the soundbar and moves all of the controls to it onto the TV's remote.
I have the Vizio and a Samsung soundbar, and as soon as I turn on the tv, the soundbar turns on and is entirely controlled by the vizio tv remote...

That's cool, i'm not particularly surprised. It's a really minor feature. There wasn't much to differentiate between the Vizio and LG. The biggest difference is the backlighting type, but I've read mixed things about that. I'm sure I would have been satisfied either way.
PrincessButtercup
AG
I agree. I just was making sure you knew in case you had any second thoughts on the LG. I am gonna subscribe to Netflix 4k for the month to watch house of cards in 4k.
JonLobb
That's actually good to know. I'm thinking about exchanging it for a 60", but I have 45 days to decide so I'm not stressing it.
Jackass2004
AG
Don't bother with the sham of an OP. His equally ignorant statements are quite obvious on other boards. Typical troll a roonies.
JonLobb
quote:
Don't bother with the sham of an OP. His equally ignorant statements are quite obvious on other boards. Typical troll a roonies.
what's your ****ing problem?
chipotle
#whiteandgold

/OP

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.