Uverse 200 HD vs 300 HD in Texas questions

1,907 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by Gramercy Riffs
Ferg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Do you get the SEC Network plus the two Alternates(all in HD) with 200 HD in Texas?

Also, do you get Watch ESPN with 200 HD?

My contract(discount) is up and I am thinking of downgrading to 200 HD.
bmc13
AG
I'll check when I get home
TXTransplant
I have the 200 HD plan and I get all of the SEC channels. Don't know about Watch ESPN...I've never had a reason to watch that channel and it's not listed on the channel directory brochure.
Ferg
Watch ESPN is the same as ESPN3(and also how you access SEC+). Its the internet version of ESPN, but you have to also have Cable TV with ESPN in order for you to be authorized to view it.

Thanks all.
Ganondorf
AG
quote:
Do you get the SEC Network plus the two Alternates(all in HD) with 200 HD in Texas?

Also, do you get Watch ESPN with 200 HD?

My contract(discount) is up and I am thinking of downgrading to 200 HD.

Yes and yes. We downgraded a while back.
FTACO97
AG
I can also confirm that with U200 you get the SEC channels plus access to Watch ESPN.
BadMoonRisin
AG
You get SEC Network at that level if you are in the SEC Footprint.

If you are outside of it you may have to get U300.
StrickAggie06
AG
I recently moved to Wisconsin and it was initially available on the u200 but in December they moved it to the 300. I was forced to upgrade today so I could watch the game. What really pisses me off about it is that the LHN is still available on the u200. Like anyone up here gives a **** about that POS network.
Gramercy Riffs
AG
No need to downgrade when your contract is up. Call and ask to speak to Customer Retention. They have the best manager specials that other support staff doesn't have access to. Tell them you've got a great deal from DirecTv, and ask for the absolute best package they can offer you. (In fact, asking for the current Manager's Special is a good start.) You'll either stay at U300 for a better price than your current deal, or you'll get upgraded to U450 at something lower than you would have paid for the normal U300. Works every time.
Gramercy Riffs
AG
quote:
I recently moved to Wisconsin and it was initially available on the u200 but in December they moved it to the 300. I was forced to upgrade today so I could watch the game. What really pisses me off about it is that the LHN is still available on the u200. Like anyone up here gives a **** about that POS network.

Call and complain. Remember these two words: Customer Retention.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.