PayPal Question

542 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by n_touch
TP Ag '87
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Can this work:

i have an agreement with an unknown individual to sell them tickets to an event a few months away. However, I won't have tickets in hand until the event gets closer. (I do have email receipt of the tickets + explanation for the shipping.) I have no intention of screwing the guy or seeking a better deal for me. However, we both have some risk here.

Can PP be used for him to send me the $$, or even a % of it, and he having any comfort that, should I indeed screw him (which, again, I've got no intention to do), that he could file a grievance or something with PP to get his $$ back and they would charge my credit card on file?

If that doesn't work, any other ideas?
stridulent
AG
PayPal Purchase Protection

quote:
Purchase Protection does not cover certain kinds of purchases. These include: digital goods (intangible items), services, real estate, motorized vehicles (of any kind), custom made items, travel tickets, industrial machinery (for manufacturing), prepaid cards, or items that violate our policies or eBay's policies (stuff that's usually prohibited by law anyway). Purchase Protection also does not cover items that you purchase in person, or money you send to friends and family.
TP Ag '87
AG
Ok, so much for that idea.

Anyone ever use Escrow.com?
n_touch
I have used escrow for payments in the past. It was simple and the money came quick once it was all complete.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.