Google is sending out invites for Google Inbox

3,707 Views | 22 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by Jason_Ag98
txaggie_2011
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
PS: The first 24 hour #InboxHappyHour (Day?) starts now. Email inbox@google.com from a Gmail email before 9am PST tomorrow to get an invite.

EconAg10
AG
What's so good about it?
HossAg
AG
I like it a lot. My normal gmail app feels unorganized and cluttered now.
kb2001
AG
Same here, I can't use gmail anymore
BrazosDog02
AG
I can't get used to it.
hatchback
AG
I prefer the inbox app on my iPhone, but the web interface just doesn't do it for me.
ChipFTAC01
AG
You probably should because I bet Google moves everyone over to it eventually.

I can't use regular gmail now. My wife still uses the regular app/website and it seems strange.
bigtruckguy3500
Thanks, worth a look.
lockett93
AG
Need Trash can and I'd give it 5*
MW03
AG
I love it, but you need to be able to add photos in the compose box.
JeffAggie2012
AG
I have enjoyed the way that is has organized everything so well for me. It does still have a few tweaks that need to be made. For example, it still seems to have trouble sending me push notifications when I receive an email. I only get a notification 1 out of every 5 emails or so.
ChipFTAC01
AG
quote:
I have enjoyed the way that is has organized everything so well for me. It does still have a few tweaks that need to be made. For example, it still seems to have trouble sending me push notifications when I receive an email. I only get a notification 1 out of every 5 emails or so.

Do you have it set to not send you notifications for stuff that is Low Priority?
JeffAggie2012
AG
No, I have it set to send notifications for everything. I even went back later and manually checked to have notifications sent for each bundle.
Diggity
AG
It doesn't all for signature lines for some reason.
aggie_wes
AG
quote:
I prefer the inbox app on my iPhone, but the web interface just doesn't do it for me.

This.
aggieforester05
AG
Not enough contrast on the web interface, hurts your eyes to look at so much white. We need some diversity up in here and I'm not talking about a wooden ship.
Jason_Ag98
AG
I like it a lot and it has replaced Gmail for me both on my phone and on the desktop. My only two complaints:

• No iPad app--just the scaled iPhone app.
  • The web interface seems to have gotten a lot slower recently--it takes several seconds to load fully for me sometimes.
I assume both of these are due to the fact that Inbox is still under development and will be improved over time.
ChipFTAC01
AG
quote:

This drives me crazy.
txaggie_2011
AG
quote:
I like it a lot and it has replaced Gmail for me both on my phone and on the desktop. My only two complaints:

• The web interface seems to have gotten a lot slower recently--it takes several seconds to load fully for me sometimes.
I assume both of these are due to the fact that Inbox is still under development and will be improved over time.

You're correct. Under development. I don't think you can even access it on a web browser without using Chrome, but they'll get there.
agracer
AG
Does it get rid of the retarded open new small window when you hit the compose button?
Sully
AG
Three clicks to the trash can is too many...it should be check delete.
bigboykin
AG
I like it alright, but agree with Sully. Trash should be the main option, not archive or anything else. Most email (like its paper cousin) is trash and it should be easy to send it there.
benMath08
AG
What do you get that you need to feel the need to trash instead of just hitting "done"? (or "archive" previously)

This is what I'm at, never trashed anything
quote:
You are currently using 3.48 GB (3 %) of your 115 GB
Jason_Ag98
AG
Finally an iPad app!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.