I need phone help

751 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by OD
ziggity06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
My fiance wants a new phone but it can not be any bigger or heavier than her current galaxy s3 but it needs to have a better camera than the 8 megapixels she had now. I don't think such a phone exists but that's what she wants. Tmobile is the carrier we have.
Azariah
AG
I bet a T-Mobile store could give you a good list.
SECivil Ag-11
AG
See if they have the Sony Xperia Z3 compact, looks like a phone that will fit her needs.
ziggity06
Yes the z3 compact looks great tmobile does not carry it but I can buy it from sony and it will work on tmobiles network
SECivil Ag-11
AG
Great, glad I was able to help you out!
OD
Does TMobile offer any Lumias?
quote:
Does TMobile offer any Lumias?

Yes They do
To be honest with you, I would not invest in any Windows phone. It's a dying breed. There's already signs of it happening. Chase and Bank of America have removed their mobile apps for Windows phones and I feel more of this type of stuff is going to happen. I do appreciate people who live life by going against the grain (shop mom and pops, no to big corporations) but when buying a cell phone, put your ego aside and buy an iPhone or Android device
OD
Windows Phone isn't going anywhere. MS has botomless pockets and knows that its very survival depends on the success of the phone.

Let's revisit this topic once Windows 10 is relaesed.

FTR, I have a Lumia 1020, and I wouldn't trade it for any phone out there.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.