Google Apps Referral Codes

1,675 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by TravelAg2004
TravelAg2004
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
If anyone is signing up for Google Apps, feel free to use one of the codes below. It gets you $10 off for each user account you create for the first year. So it drops the price from $50/year to $40/year for each user account you create. I don't think the codes work if you pay month-to-month.

When I setup my wife's small business, I signed up just so I could get a coupon code, and now they keep sending me more. They expire on 6/13/15, so I'd rather someone get to use them. If you could just post that you used one so I can remove it from the list, I'd appreciate it.

If I read their instructions correctly, you have to use the link below for the coupons to work.

Link To Signup:
http://goo.gl/NNdLCZ

Codes:
7TC9WPKX3E4PXV
CFRDDEJTN4AXNG
D4QTLHR747XUVT
7KYJ6QVUMUYLXF
D43PU4V4NRTVAU
AFR49VWJLCJ6N7
49E4CAVHMXRKRN
6G6TN79UKVXG3E
CJXM44KYNPEQ9C
A76NYCH9FHAPDK
DAM
AG
What do you get out of it? Hope to not sound like an ass, just curious what benefits you get back.

dam
TracerX
Looks like he is getting $15/user back.
https://www.google.com/intl/en_us/work/apps/business/landing/partners/referral/

But if I was looking to sign up I wouldn't hate having a discount.
TravelAg2004
AG
quote:
What do you get out of it? Hope to not sound like an ass, just curious what benefits you get back.

Tracer is right, I'm supposed to be getting $15/user. That being said, I have t seen any of that yet and I signed up in March.

They just sent me these codes a week or so ago and I know I won't be able to use them, so I thought I'd share in case anyone was going to be signing up. If I get some money back, great. But I'm not expecting it.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.