Borderlands,the Pre-Sequal question

1,373 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by 76Ag
76Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
There is a side mission called "Another Pickle" that I'm having trouble with. In an area that's a communications center there is a gate that's supposed to open upward to allow me in to shoot more scavs and complete the mission. This damned gate will not open after I've killed all the scavs outside. Some forums refer to this as a "glitch" but I think there's something I haven't done yet.

Also, some have said that they've jumped up on top of the gate and got in that way but I've been unsuccessful. Yes, I'm a bit older than some gamers but I've played all the other Borderland games extensively. Can anyone help me out here?
Predmid
AG
You killed the three waves and Bruce and the gate didn't open?

Sounds like a glitch, and you may not be able to compete it unless you have an older save file and can re do it.

Another option would be to join a friend's game and complete it with them.
getme
You might also try completing another mission and going back.
76Ag
AG
I've tried it several times but same result. I'm going to start other missions and come back later. I still can't figure out how anyone jumped to the top of the wall. Who is Bruce?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.