Far cry 4 question!

783 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by dfphotos
Aggie118
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Is there a way to do 2 separate campaigns on far cry 4, and save both of them that way my brother and I can each play the campaign on our own? Thanks a lot!
agdoc2001
AG
You'll have to create a sub account on the PS4 and have him log into that. There's no option for multiple saves in far cry.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Aggie118
AG
Appreciate it agdoc
easttexasaggie04
AG
What's the trick in always finding the little helicopter?
Aggie118
AG
Good question, I've been wondering that too, once you find the Ghale house you can pay 400,000 for one to spawn there perms got I believe.
agdoc2001
AG
quote:
What's the trick in always finding the little helicopter?

There's almost always one by the supply drop missions. Also, once you take over a fortress, there is always one inside.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Aggie118
AG
Do they remain hidden on the map until you see them in "person"? Thanks!
agdoc2001
AG
You don't have to physically "see" them, but you have to be in the nearby area
dfphotos
I need help getting the co op vehicle take down, Changing Lanes. It's all I lack for 100%. Any help would be nice. Ps4
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.