H1Z1

1,525 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by nomad2007
nomad2007
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
The game looks amazing. They are streaming some gameplay right now @H1Z1 on Twitch.

It's a zombie survival game similar to DayZ that enters early access next Thursday. It appears to run incredibly smoothly and that alone may give it a leg up on Day Z.

20 bucks for early access and then free-to-play with in game purchases upon full release. A strange business strategy for the company but it'll probably work out for them. It looks too amazing to pass up.
PatAg
AG
There is a cool game mode in it called Battle Royale. It is essentially Hunger Games, in that they parachute about 120 of you into a map, and all the weapons, gear, and vehicles are prespawned in game. As the game moves on, their is a designated safe zone, and outside of it poison gas spawns. The safe zone keeps getting smaller as the game goes on. Pretty fun.
Eliminatus
AG
I have heard that hacking has COMPLETELY killed this game. Some of the worst yet seen in any game from some of the rants I've read.
PatAg
AG
From my understanding, its primarily the "name streamers" who are victimized, and from the streams I watch, its been pretty much fixed.

I could be wrong. I also haven't run into any hackers myself.
nomad2007
AG
Battle Royale does seem to be the primary game mode people are playing on it now. I've only run into one hacker on the regular game, and that was within just a few weeks of launch.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.