iPad folio case hunt

443 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by Sensei John Kreese
G. hirsutum Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I have been looking for a great folio case for my iPad. Want it to be leather (or something that looks great and holds up well). I don't need a keyboard one, I have a detached keyboard I use on occasion. I have used a Targus Versaview for two years and they just don't hold up. Have sent it in for a warranty claim and the new one they sent has the same problems. I really really like the iPad case from saddleback, but want to see if others have any suggestions. I haven't found anything else I really care for. I use my iPad a lot for field work so I need something that will stand up but look sharp. Some business card slots or something is a plus but not that big of a deal. I use my iPad in landscape mode either laying or holding it flat 90% of the time, will prop it up on occasion for Netflix or FaceTime. Thanks
G. hirsutum Ag
AG
I whichever one has the retina display, 4 or something like that
G Martin 87
AG
Take a look at Levenger levenger.com. They offer leather folios for iPads (all versions) that include notepads. I've been buying Levenger products for years, including their leather cases and bags. The quality is great.
Sensei John Kreese
AG
I have an iPad mini case from Saddleback. Very high quality.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.