Small business CRM recommendations?

1,194 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by AggieBob08
Take Command
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Hi Team -

I'd love to get some recommendations on good small business CRM systems. I thought I would just do Salesforce but was shocked how expensive they are even for a small business. They probably do more than I need them to at this point anyway.

I really just need help managing contacts and linking up a few channels. That way if someone calls or emails, me or my teammates can know who they are and how we've helped them in the past. We use Ringcentral for phones, Office 365 for email, and tying into social media channels like LinkedIn, FB, etc would be a nice bonus.

Some Salesforce alternatives I came across were Insightly, SugarCRM, and AgileCRM. Anyone have experience with those or others? Is Salesforce really worth it?

Thanks!!

Jack

(cross posted on Business)
LondonOllie
I was in the same position as you. I did a fair bit of testing and in the end settled on a company called Base CRM. It worked very well, but I've not used it in a year or so....

https://getbase.com

JJWAGGIE
AG
We have used SalesNexus (based in Houston) for many years but just kicked them to the curb... their improvement have made things worse, they have never managed to get an ap out and it has become flaky with safari. I chose to switch us to SalesForce..
JJWAGGIE
AG
FYI - We went with the package that starts at $65 per user... they do offer discounts depending on number of users. I have the Texas sales contact if you would like to explore SalesForce further.
CapCity12thMan
AG
literally 100s to choose from, if not thousands.

google, pick a few that have a free trial and try them out for a few weeks
archangelus2
AG
I really like insightly:
https://www.insightly.com/

I hate salesforce, they charge you to do most anything and it adds up real quick.
Take Command
quote:
literally 100s to choose from, if not thousands.

google, pick a few that have a free trial and try them out for a few weeks

Haha, that's exactly the issue I ran into... 1000s. Hoping to cut it down to 2 or 3 to try
Know1
AG
I used Norada's solve360 and liked it. It is completely customizable...worked well for me, but some people find the options a little too time consuming.
Vernada
AG
When I experimented with SalesForce I found it to be a frustrating process.

Little to no start-up support unless you opt to pay for 3rd parties.
hurleyag
AG
We used Less Annoying CRM at the old job, not expensive, but you also didn't get a lot of the features that the more expensive CRMs gave. I will say it was super easy to use.
AggieBob08
AG
We were using capsule crm for a while and were pretty have. We have since grown and moved to Zoho crm and are loving the ability to completely customize it.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.