Should I get a Season Pass for DLC for Destiny or Shadow Of Mordor?

370 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by dfphotos
Gomer95
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Is it worth it for me to buy a season pass for DLC for these games or even Battlefield 4? Or should I just buy the DLC as it becomes available? Is there that big of a savings by getting a season pass? That's if they offer such a thing. I've been super busy lately but starting tomorrow I'll be playing PS4 quite a bit and wanted to know before I downloaded The Dark Below and Lord of the Hunt for Mordor.
SECivil Ag-11
AG
People aren't very happy with either The Dark Below or Lord of the Hunt. Maybe folks on here who actually played them can vouch for them, but that's what I've seen so far of them. I honestly think season passes are evil though, they encourage terrible development processes.
Gomer95
AG
True. I'll read up on both before I get them. Thanks.
Sandman23
AG
Both DLCs were sub-par for sure. And at $30 for one season pass and $20 for another, you would be MUCH better off just dropping $50 on another game like FarCry 4 or Dragon Age Inquisition.

Much more bang for your buck.
dfphotos
second that. i picked up FarCry 4 and am not pleased I spent dollars for the DLC on the other games.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.