iPhone 6+ 128 gig wait?

794 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by Martin Q. Blank
George08
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I ordered one in gray over 2 months ago from att and it hasn't shipped. The expected ship date has been pushed back twice already. I called today and they said likely to get pushed back again.

Anybody have a better way to find one?
TexasRebel
AG
Superglue and two 64gigs?
AgsWin2011
AG
Wow. My new company is getting me an iPhone 6 when I start the year. Not sure if it is 16 or 64gb. What is the wait for these?
KY AG
AG
6+ 128 is the only one constrained at present, I believe. There were some issues with the RAM on the those that Apple re-designed, which is causing the bottleneck.
G Martin 87
AG
I ordered an AT&T 6 Plus 128gb in Space Gray from Apple on Nov 10. It shipped on Nov 26 and delivered on Dec 2. Try buying direct from Apple instead of AT&T.
OkinTexas
quote:
I ordered one in gray over 2 months ago from att and it hasn't shipped. The expected ship date has been pushed back twice already. I called today and they said likely to get pushed back again.

Anybody have a better way to find one?

That's insane!
TracerX
Have a friend that had the same problem with ATT and the 128G 6+ (2 month wait, pushed dates). I finally got her to cancel with ATT and place the order with Apple and she had it in 7 business days.
George08
AG
I didn't have to cancel my order. They did it for me- without telling me.
IJones23
Ordered from Apple and had mine in 7 days too.
tfunk02
AG
I tried to order a iPhone 6 64gb for my wife when preorders started on the AT&T site. The site hiccupped as I hit add to cart and didn't realize until it was confirmed that I accidentally got a 16gb. I called to cancel, but they wouldn't let me. I got the phone and put the return label on it and sent it back. Finally after 3 months of billing us for the phone, they realized they got it back. I had to call over and over again and every time they claimed it didn't get to them. The whole online store is a horrible cluster f. I'll never use them again!
Charpie
AG
quote:
I ordered an AT&T 6 Plus 128gb in Space Gray from Apple on Nov 10. It shipped on Nov 26 and delivered on Dec 2. Try buying direct from Apple instead of AT&T.

Visiting Portland this week. Apple store had low inventory and wanted to shut off all my phones, even though the phones were a Christmas gift. Walked across the hall of the mall to the AT&T store and walked out with 1 iPhone 6 and 2 6 pluses. Got a better plan and paid no taxes.
Martin Q. Blank
quote:
gig wait

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.