Cost of Computer Web Designer/Website for small business

498 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by Justin2010
McCoveysCove
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Does anyone know how much web designers charge to create a company website ? thanks for the info
n_touch
That is a vague question because it all depends on the type of site that you are looking for. If you can give a little more information that will help everyone in giving you a price range.
Disarmer
AG
Anywhere from $200 to $50,000+.

Need more info!
McCoveysCove
Sorry for the lack of info. Not really sure what i need I just want a website that promotes the company name, services provided, hours of operation and chance for patient feedback. It is a PT clinic that has been open 15 months and I havent had the funds to take it to the next level online. was really wanting an estimate to see what it would cost and if it was even feasible. Thanks
n_touch
Check your pm. Something like that should not be to expensive. Basically you are only looking for 5-6 pages. As far as pricing, everyone is going to vary. Just as Disarmer said earlier it can be anywhere from $200 up.
McCoveysCove
Thanks
Justin2010
AG
Hey Donyvon,

Freelance web designer here, specializing in small businesses. I just sent you a PM.

-Justin
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.