Iphone 6 playlist

799 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by Mathguy64
txjortsagent
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Created one on my phone. Keep clicking to the playlist away from the songs I can add, and it says no songs. There is no "done" button to tell it you're done picking songs for the playlist. How can I get out of "create playlist" mode and listen to the songs I spent two hours selecting?
txjortsagent
AG
Nobody?
AGSPORTSFAN07
AG
Hey Jorts!!!

I had the same issue. I had to rebuild my playlist in iTunes and then sync that mofo.
txjortsagent
AG
I just figured this out finally.

The only way you can add songs to a playlist using your phone and not having to log into iTunes is this.

Go to the very last song in your playlist alphabetically. Mine actually was a recording that had numbers. But if you have 3000 songs, go to song number 3000. Play it (you can scroll to the end of it). Make sure your "repeat" and "shuffle" are off at the bottom of the song screen. Basically, you need to not have a "now playing" link at the top right of your screen when you are making a playlist. If there is a song "playing," you can't do this on your phone. And the only way I saw that I could get rid of the "now playing" song is by doing this.
chase128
AG
Where's Barry been? Dude should be all over this.
Mathguy64
AG
Somethings goofy with your phone. I just added a song to a playlist (on a 6) without any difficulty.

Open Music, click playlist at bottom.
Select the list you want to "play" and click edit at top left. Then tap the "+" at the top right.
You can then add any song from anywhere. Another playlist, from an artist, or just the alphabetical list of songs on your phone. Move it up or down your playlist with the three horizontal bars on the right.
Once you are finished adding to the list click done
txjortsagent
AG
Do you have the new 8.2(?) IOS? It wasn't out when I posted this, but I assumed they were fixing it
Mathguy64
AG
Im on 8.1.2 and I generally keep it up to date whenever a new version comes out.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.