iOS vs Android

3,088 Views | 37 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by BrazosDog02
OkinTexas
How long do you want to ignore this user?
quote:
Some of the things written here are dumbfounding. How on earth is Blackberry's email special? How can Barry grossly exaggerate the email superiority of the iPhone? And there is no Android phone camera as good as the iPhone? There are dozens of Android phones. Some have OK cameras, and the opinions of pro reviewers (who I trust at least slightly more than most here) say SOME Android cameras are excellent.

Email....I use my LG G2 with 4 email accounts, one Exchange based. Even before the new Gmail inbox it did everything I want out of email. My friends with iPhones like their email just fine, but nothing about it is orgasmic.

I think the #1 reason to go IOS is because that is what you already like and you buy into Apple's complete control over their hardware and software. If you want more choice in everything, Android is a better choice. Want a waterproof phone? There are several. Want a replaceable battery? Memory cards? Etc.

This is perhaps the best "apolitical" post on Android versus Apple I've seen. Both are great and I'm grateful for the competition. Btw, i have an htc one and am very happy.
BrazosDog02
AG
Did a ton of research before jumping to the Note 4. I feel it's superior to any current android of feed in terms of hardware....software, maybe not. It hasn't given me too much trouble.
HossAg
AG
HTC one is superior to every android in terms of hardware.
BrazosDog02
AG
Well....OK. I guess if that works for you, then that's awesome. It all depends on what you need/want in a phone. The OP is asking about iphone vs. Android. If he goes Android, he can spend hours researching specs and figure out what is "BEST" for him. I narrowed my choice down two about 3 phones and whittled from there.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.