Zelda Wii U gameplay demo

2,448 Views | 20 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by YouBet
stark_ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

Revealed last night at the VGA show. I am, uhh, excited.
Saxsoon
AG
The game is gorgeous. Can't wait to explore that world.

AND STARFOX!!!
slickag2007
AG
The Wii U is looking better and better these days. Mario Kart, Smash Bros, Wind Waker, New Zelda, Star Fox.... I don't know how much longer I can continue not owning one.
CypressAg13
AG
I was able to contain myself when all the black Friday bundles came out. Don't know if I will be able to do it again if there are similar Christmas bundles....
stark_ag
AG
Yall jump on board. With Mario Kart and Smash out, there is no reason to hesitate anymore. Of course, Mario 3D World and Wind Waker HD are a ton of fun too and totally worth getting, but now it has the lasting power to make the purchase a no-brainer.
CypressAg13
AG
http://www.target.com/p/32-gb-nintendo-wii-u-deluxe-set-with-super-mario-3d-world-and-nintendo-land/-/A-16482429#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=wii+u

$250 for the bundle. Think I'm going to pull the trigger.....
Forum Troll
AG
We bought one a week or so ago after playing at Nintendo World in NYC.
BigNastyNate
AG
Kids can't get enough of 3d world... It's awesome on 110inch screen!
jarAGGIE05
AG
Mario 3D World (10/10
Pikmin 3 (8/10)
Mario Kart (10/10)
Smash Bros (10/10)

I haven't played them, but intend to play the new DK, Toad, Bayonetta, and Shovel Knight. There is no reason to not own a Wii U. I thought this system was a total joke for a while, but my opinion is totally reversed. Buy this system if you have any interest in Nintendo's 1st party games. You'll thank me and everyone else saying so later.
agracer
AG
i want on just to play wind waker!!! But the new Zelda looks awesome.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Was gonna wait for Zelda but will probably pull the trigger earlier. Hard to say no to Mario Kart, Super Smash Bros, AND a brand new Zelda.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Just want to make sure --

you can transfer all data from a Wii to a Wii U, correct? (Save data and virtual console games)
Prime0882
AG
quote:
Just want to make sure --

you can transfer all data from a Wii to a Wii U, correct? (Save data and virtual console games)
If this was the case... I could see myself grabbing a Wii U. The new Xenochronicles game has also been on my radar, but I saw that it's Wii U only.
stark_ag
AG
You CAN transfer data. Save files and VC games. However, you can't choose what goes over, it's all or nothing. And, once it has been transferred, it can't go back to the original Wii. So you will be able to delete stuff you don't want anymore, but everything will be removed from the Wii once you transfer (except for GC save data).

LINK
gougler08
AG
Man I want to play Ocarina of Time now
Quinn
AG
Damn, i really want to get a wii U now...
easttexasaggie04
AG
Wii U added to Amazon wish list.
Tailgate88
AG
Great to see this thread. My son had been asking for an Xbox but I was hesitant as I felt like my daughter would not be interested in playing on it and my son would spend too much time on it playing what we feel are too violent of games. The Wii U seems like a better fit and something the whole family can play together. Just ordered.

Edit - that Target bundle is sold out but Best Buy has it for $274.
videoag98
AG
Just bought the bundle on sale at a Target retail store here in Conroe. They had 3-4 left. I also had
a 10% off coupon photo with bar code on my phone. It worked so the total with tax and everything was like 245.
Matmart33
AG
I bought a mario kart bundle when it released and it came with a code that could be redeemed for another title. I haven't checked but they might still be offering that
AggieScienceGuy
quote:
Great to see this thread. My son had been asking for an Xbox but I was hesitant as I felt like my daughter would not be interested in playing on it and my son would spend too much time on it playing what we feel are too violent of games. The Wii U seems like a better fit and something the whole family can play together. Just ordered.

Edit - that Target bundle is sold out but Best Buy has it for $274.

The Wii U is great and for the xbox one concern...just don't buy him the violent games.
YouBet
AG
Interesting. I have ignored Wii since it's inception but that Zelda game looks like it might be fun.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.