Madden Mobile

3,073 Views | 17 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by OD
OD
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Anyone playing this game?

I play it on my iPad Mini and I'm addicted. Excellent graphics, physics and gameplay. I also like the auction house and 'Sets' system for getting goodies.
OD
Am i really the only one playing this game?
OD
Guess so.

You guys are missing out. YOUR LOSS!
mrnegative
This game is great. I have an 80 overall team
OD
86 here.

Still shocked more people don't play it. I like it better than my PS3 version.
mrnegative
People who buy cash
t_engler2001
AG
My son is hooked on it. Looks fun, but I haven't played much.
OD
quote:
People who buy cash

No kidding. I've never spent a red cent on one of these in-game purchase apps. Feels like cheating and takes away from the challenge.
OD
quote:
My son is hooked on it. Looks fun, but I haven't played much.

The gameplay is AMAZING for a mobile app. I rarely play my PS3 anymore, even when at home. There are so many good phone/tablet games out there.
hammer_07
AG
slickag2007
AG
I've seen this on the app store but haven't ever decided to play it.
OD
Bump.

Still loving this game. It has entered my top 5 games of all time, any system or platform.
slickag2007
AG
Of all time? What clan type thing are you in? My team is like an 86 overall. Seem to have hit a wall in getting better players.
Ganondorf
AG
It's all about saving money and buying 1 guy at a time. I got decently lucky twice so far, 100k coin thing from the large coin collection and another 250k coin from the weekly coin event. The first allowed me to get several players and the second netted me a 99 Rodgers and a few other guys.

Lots of the super bowl players are cheap on the auction house.

Punters, FB, MLB and O line are so over priced it's not even funny. My ST can't get to 90 because my punter is sill a 80-85.
made my bed
Just downloaded it for my phone. Probably better on a tablet. Just finished tutorials. Now what? I picked the browns because I wanted Johnny, but it was a bunch of scrubs. (Though I did get cmike As rb). However in the first pack of cards I got from completing first training camp, I got Manziel. Figured that was a sign I need to stick it out.

The touch screen for passing is pretty cool but I majorly suck at defense.
slickag2007
AG
Keep playing events, and season games. Complete sets when you can. That can get you some good players.
OD
quote:
Just downloaded it for my phone. Probably better on a tablet. Just finished tutorials. Now what? I picked the browns because I wanted Johnny, but it was a bunch of scrubs. (Though I did get cmike As rb). However in the first pack of cards I got from completing first training camp, I got Manziel. Figured that was a sign I need to stick it out.

The touch screen for passing is pretty cool but I majorly suck at defense.

The team you pick has nothing to do with the players you get.
OD
quote:
Of all time? What clan type thing are you in? My team is like an 86 overall. Seem to have hit a wall in getting better players.

Save some money, and start working the auction house like a day trader. Buy cheap, sell high.
OD
One more piece of advice:

Get in a league. It makes it much more fun. The league tourneys are a blast.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.