Pokemon Alpha Sapphire and Omega Ruby

535 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by SECivil Ag-11
slickag2007
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anyone getting these? I have mine preordered but haven't picked it up yet. If you are getting it, what are you choosing as your starter? Also, if you know your friend code list it here! I have to look mine up in a bit.
SECivil Ag-11
AG
Pre-ordered Omega Ruby on Amazon, hopefully it's at my door by the time I get home from work. I always choose Fire as my starter, so Torchic for me.
slickag2007
AG
I almost always choose Grass as my starter. I am getting Alpha Sapphire. Treecko has always been one of my favorites. Plus they gave away a Torchic with a blazikenite in X and Y.
rhutton125
AG
Do you guys know if you can catch all 718 through these games alone? I've heard all the legendaries are available but I'm not sure if this is confirmed.
slickag2007
AG
Not entirely sure. There are always event exclusive ones that are pretty hard to obtain. Most of the others you can find on the GTS in game.
SECivil Ag-11
AG
Speaking of event exclusives, there's a shiny Beldum + mega stone giveaway through mystery gift, so make sure you do that when you get your copy!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.