Day Z Standalone

350 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by SpringsAg
SpringsAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anyone playing this game? Just got the standalone on Steam, really digging it. Totally fun to have no idea what's going on and explore and learn. Anyone wanna team up to survive?
Teacher_Ag
AG
I was playing it during the spring and haven't played it since. Back then it seemed like it had potential but needed patching/fixing. Have they added vehicles and stuff?
HossAg
AG
Not gonna try that game until vehicles are added. Basically walking simulator 2014 right now.
SpringsAg
AG
I haven't found any vehicles yet, just played maybe 4 hours worth. It's pretty immersive which I like, but still buggy of course (alpha).
agfan2013
AG
Search this forum for the old thread when it was a mod for tips on how to survive. Quite a few guys used to play it as a group.

I really enjoyed it for awhile but with the standalone, it's just still too buggy and they don't have all the weapons/vehicles in. My laptop struggles to run it on all of the lowest settings and supposedly they are supposed to be releasing it on the PS4 (I'm not holding my breath) so I may get it for that if they released it for the console.
fire09
AG
Will play when zombies stop clipping through walls. Until then, it sits in steam.
SpringsAg
AG
I feel you on the zombies clipping man. I haven't figured out the melee mechanics yet, so my option when a zed comes at me is to hide in a house and shut the door but those ****ers casper through the walls lol
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.