Xbox one christmas gift

509 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by Ganondorf
JMC94
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I have 3 boys (12-10-7), guess I should include myself in the group according to my wife. Wanted to buy them an xbox this christmas. I have seen on slickdeals and other outlets multiple advertisements and promotions. What should I look for or be concerned with. I have seen different sizes of GB. What would you consider important and minimums. I don't want to jump in on what might look like a good deal only to find out 2 months later that I screwed up and should have spent $20 more for a slightly different system. Also, what should I get separately? (extra game consoles, kinetic- is it worth it?) etc. Thanks for any input.
Ganondorf
AG
quote:
I have 3 boys (12-10-7), guess I should include myself in the group according to my wife. Wanted to buy them an xbox this christmas. I have seen on slickdeals and other outlets multiple advertisements and promotions. What should I look for or be concerned with. I have seen different sizes of GB. What would you consider important and minimums. I don't want to jump in on what might look like a good deal only to find out 2 months later that I screwed up and should have spent $20 more for a slightly different system. Also, what should I get separately? (extra game consoles, kinetic- is it worth it?) etc. Thanks for any input.

Kinect is probably not necessary and you could pick one up later if you'd like. For GB you could always add an external hard drive so I don't think you should worry too much there.

Obviously extra controllers based on the games you select are a must with up to 4 of y'all playing.

Grab whatever bundle gives you the games you want.
JMC94
Thanks ganondorf
jr15aggie
AG
Yeah, there are some crazy good deals coming up for the Holidays... bundles for $329 with 1 or 2 games (no Kinect). Definitely a great time to jump in. If none of the Bundles do it for you (say the games are not ones you want for your kids), I think Target or Walmart is doing the same $329 deal with no game, but you get a store $50 gift card.
Ganondorf
AG
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.