***World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor Official Thread***

2,236 Views | 48 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by PatAg
Zombie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I ended up paying $25 to transfer my main Lock over to an RPPVP server last night. I was so sick of not being able to play. After all is said and done, I will either demand a refund or a free transfer to the realm of my choice
Cave Johnson, CEO
AG
Battletag is Dendawin#1548 I'm down for instances/BG or whatever. Leveling a warrior on Darkspear but I've got a 90 for just about every class so I'll play whatever.
tremble
AG
quote:
I got lucky and saw Sageras come up and got right in!

Old stomping grounds.
stridulent
AG
quote:
quote:

hahaha - I am on Stormreaver, queue was 3200 yesterday, took 6 hours to get on
I'm on Stormreaver as well. Character name is Zhenix. Not currently online, however.
AGSPORTSFAN07
AG
quote:
quote:

hahaha - I am on Stormreaver, queue was 3200 yesterday, took 6 hours to get on
I am too..it was horrible. It's been better though. I'm sure almost all of the hardcore players are about to hit 100. I'm 93 almost to hit 94. I have a shield waiting in bag that will boost me big time.
TKEAg04
AG
Geez this brings back memories. Started playing the first night WoW came online. Eventually hit 60 and joined an alliance guild. Ended up progressing that guild up to top 25 in the world. Would log around 5-6 hours a night playing. Will never forget the feeling when we cleared molten core and blacking lair for the first time. I also played before PvP in WSG was online and we would line up against the horde in a huge field and just go to town on eac other. I played a rogue and had the first gutgore ripper (first epic dagger) on black hand. I could literally one shot everybody just because everybody else had total crap gear. Good times!

Cappo
AG
I dunno about everyone else, but it seems the high pop servers have been fixed because queue's no longer exist.

Also interesting news I read, WoW subscriptions are back to OVER 10 million, higher than it has been in years, and definitely higher than it ever was during Mists of Pandaria
Cabtex
AG
I might roll a DK with you Jinx. I have a good raiding guild on Baelgun that's pretty fun. It's weird not being on a pvp server though... I miss Blackrock. I still have yet to play because of queue times.
CypressAg13
AG
I played for a little during mist, getting 3 of my characters to 90. Have about 6 other guys at 85. MoP just never had the same hook for me that the game had in the previous two xpacs. Told myself I wasn't going to pic up WoD, but found myself at Best Buy on launch day grabbing a copy.....

So far this feels like a whole new game. The garrison stuff is great, the flow of the questing is so much less grindy, there are rare mobs dropping rare loot EVERYWHERE. Just all around a huge upgrade. Enjoying it enough to contemplate bringing my 90s back over to the server I am playing on now (A - Zangarmarsh) and really getting back into this.

AGSPORTSFAN07
AG
About to hit 95. But I'm not playing that hardcore. Since I'm a noob and learning to tank...it's been quite the experience. It's a good thing I didn't start playing when it first came out. I can see dropping hundreds of dollars on this game for the hardcore players. I have a friend who spent over $300 on character boosts. Unreal.
Zombie
I have been playing since vanilla beta and this is by far the best xpac they have put out yet. The garrison part adds so much more to the game than ever before. I now have the storehouse so the only time I go to a major city is if I need something from the AH. I am definitely loving it.
jbirdag96
AG
I powered my lock up to 100 last weekend. What got me hooked on WoW was the backstory. I've read most of the books and the game just took it to another level. Then MoP happened...lol. I still played, but it was "meh" until SoO was released. WoD has been a blast. I love all the cutscenes and the one between Thrall and Garrosh late in the leveling process is epic. I, too, like the garrison and am still getting a feel for all that it offers. I'm anxious to get into some heroic dungeons and MC when it's released. I play both horde and alliance on Lightbringer and Norgannon primarily.

Stormfury#1430
Cave Johnson, CEO
AG
Hit 100 last night and have been working on getting my tanking gear for heroics. I'm always down to run instances so if anyone needs a tank just let me know. I posted my info earlier in the thread. I'll probably be running instances tonight until I get the Item level to run heroics and then I'll start that.
Cappo
AG
quote:
Hit 100 last night and have been working on getting my tanking gear for heroics. I'm always down to run instances so if anyone needs a tank just let me know. I posted my info earlier in the thread. I'll probably be running instances tonight until I get the Item level to run heroics and then I'll start that.
Go PVP in Ashran, easiest way to get to 610 item level so you can do the Heroics.

Also PVP gear now is the same as PVE but item level increases when you are pvp'ing. Or at least that is how I understand it. There is no more "pvp power" or "resilience" I don't believe.
PatAg
AG
Or just do the quests in spires of arak and nagrand
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.