***World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor Official Thread***

2,235 Views | 48 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by PatAg
Zombie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I am sure I am not the only one on here who still plays. I am extremely excited about the launch on Friday! Personally cannot wait to dive into the garrisons!
JonLobb
I stopped playing about a year ago, but I'll probably renew my subscription with the expansion comes out
Zombie
Comes out on Friday, Jon. You might want to go ahead and renew now so you can get used to the major changes that just hit a couple of weeks ago
Prime0882
AG
Also renewed my sub after not playing for the better part of a year. Amazed that I started playing this 10 years ago and still come back to visit on occasion. The garrisons look pretty interesting.

Started the legendary cloak quest last year... looks like I'll never get to finish after reading that that's being taken out.
Cabtex
AG
Still play sparingly. I want to play more though... It's the game that I can completely dive into and not resurface for days which is the problem. I can't just play it for 30 mins. Dungeons take too long. Might be able to squeeze in a couple of bg's, but generally I don't have enough time to do stuff completely.

Stopped playing in cata resubbed for panda and barely played. Just have to find time for it and the rest of my video game habit... I have a dk on Azgalor and the rest of my 90s are on Baelgun after my guild xferred from Blackrock. 90 Pally, Monk, DK, boosted a shammy.
AGSPORTSFAN07
AG
I just started playing a week ago for the first time. I hit level 61 but I am thinking about getting this because it's an automatic bump to level 90 including gear. I'm a Palladin tank which I heard wasn't my smartest intro to the game. I've already gotten booted from dungeons cause my lack of skills and gear. Oh well. I'm looking forward to the push to 100. I have a buddy who's in a top guild who got me in and apparently because he invited me, we leveled up super quick. I think he's ready to get back to his Druid though.
Cabtex
AG
There's plenty of guides around tanking low level dungeons with any class. I love my tankadin; it's my main. www.maintankadin.failsafedesign.com is a good resource

EDIT: my bad. it was an old link
AGSPORTSFAN07
AG
Sweet thanks...

UPDATE: I think that site is down... =(

Nevermind...this one worked....http://maintankadin.failsafedesign.com/forum/
5C
AG
Draenor comes out tonight not Friday
AGSPORTSFAN07
AG
Anyone level yet? I haven't had a chance to play yet.
fta09
AG
I've been playing since high school. I'm in a raiding guild with another Ag (our GM). If you guys have any interest, we're on Aegwynn and the guild is <For The Wynn>. We're pretty casual but have been raiding consistently since BC.

For The Wynn - This isn't always up to date, but our GM posts a bit on Facebook.

Edit: Forgot to mention we're alliance. My battletag is jtrain#1818.
jbirdag96
AG
I've been playing since just after WoTLK dropped. One of my students got me hooked :p I tinkered around during my lunch today and liked what little I experienced so far. I'm looking forward to checking it out more this evening.

Stormfury#1430
Cabtex
AG
Ally or horde?

I'll get my battletag on here tonight I can't remember what it is.
gambochaman
AG
my server is unusable right now due to the huge amounts of people being in teh same place at the same time
Cave Johnson, CEO
AG
Played for an hour and half this morning and nearly hit 91. I play on Darkspear and it was really l**** once I got out of that starting area with Khadgar. It seems the lag was limited to highly populated areas, once I got to go inside my garrison the lag went away again.
hot dog
AG
gambochaman
AG
Hey i play in darkspear
Cave Johnson, CEO
AG
Hopefully you're not stuck in the 4000+ queue that I'm currently waiting in when I logged on at 5. I just now got to 3000 in line. Looks like I'll be waiting another few hours.
gambochaman
AG
Currently 748
Cave Johnson, CEO
AG
1661 for me.
Artorias
AG
Cave Johnson, CEO
AG
Got to 700 and got DC'd....Mother ****er. Looks like I won't be playing tonight.
Cappo
AG
Got home from work today around 430 CST, finally logged in by 630 and played an hour. Servers crash, back in queue! Woooo
gambochaman
AG
Screw you blizzard
Zombie
Looks like Blizzard wasn't prepared to have this many people come back on launch day. The last time I remember a queue, was probably the launch of BC. I ended up playing on my alt 90 shaman for awhile. But I really wanted to play on my main warlock. But I wasn't going to sit in queue for hours just waiting.
gambochaman
AG
thats just inexcusable
Jinx
Have 7 90s but my guild fell apart due to RL drama. Rerolling fresh on Archimonde (H) one with some locals.

Jinx#1609 if anyone is interested/curious. I've played off and on since Beta Vanilla. It will be casual due to kids and work.
fta09
AG
They were DDoS'd yesterday, so they throttled the amount of people who could log on. Eventually, they restarted the servers. They're doing maintenance this morning and should be up and going this afternoon.
Zombie
Has anyone tried since the maintenance?
Zombie
jinx, I have a 90 of each class. But I have been thinking of rerolling another priest on a different server. I may join ya
Twice an Aggie
AG
Lvl 91 enhancement shaman.

mporterco07 on there too. Nesingwary.
tamuwx
AG
I would love to get the chance to play wow with some good Ags.
merc
AG
tamuwx
AG
I got lucky and saw Sageras come up and got right in!
Cappo
AG
quote:

hahaha - I am on Stormreaver, queue was 3200 yesterday, took 6 hours to get on
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.